I'm new and Lucifer listened

There are some signs you are looking into certain material put out there to convince women they are being victimised whenever their feelings are hurt; in all kindness I suggest you don’t go down that route, as it is really damaging.

No one is denying the reality of your hurt feelings, yet it is something you need to address (why you react so strongly in this type of situation). There might be reasons connected your past why you have a hard time letting go. Focusing on that might be a better idea. Surely investing so much energy into something that will not benefit you is a waste of it.

1 Like

Yep

Yep

Hey I know! LEMME get on a magickal forum as a beginner and insult a regular and bark at well established magicians WHOM IM ASKING FOR HELP.

If that isnt the most ass backwards thing…

Me an my girlfriend split about a year ago.
Its easy to paint them as the bad guy since it FEELS like they hurt you. But bothsides are to blame at the end of the day. The more time you have from the relationship the more insight you get into its flaws.

This is not fun. I thought my relationship was essentially perfect with a few hiccups. Very wrong. Love is the greatest joy and the best pain.

Anyways my heart really does feel for you and im sorry you’re going through this.

Here’s some quality sad edits theyll destroy you and let you go into that endless cry you need to free yourself.

When you’re ready you can play this one.

4 Likes