I'm looking for help stalker demon

I’m looking for help
the point is that a demon wants something from me
and he keeps coming back and trying to convince me
he also told me a couple of times that he would help me with everything in exchange for what he wanted
I said no ,he left after a while after 2 -3 weeks he returned
and again he tried to communicate with me and convince me
and I kept saying that he was not interested, he left but came back again
and he asked me to tell him what I want,
overall appeared with Lucifer when I evoked him and left me with him
and he keeps appearing as some stalker and trying to convince me
it takes about several months
any idea ?

Have you tried to banish him? Do you usually banish and cleanse?. Do you know that demon’s name?

yes, I tried the banishing, but it doesn’t work it keeps coming back
it doesn’t seem like it would have any effect on him I tried it on others and it always worked
I don’t know the name ,I asked him but he didn’t want to answer and when I asked him if he was Lucifer he said only until 11

It sounds like a parasite, check this Imposters + Parasites 101 ~ What you need to know! and this Unofficial Tutorials: Spiritual Hygiene & Defense Collection.

Anyway, perhaps you’re being too soft with that “demon”, stand your will and make him go, don’t be afraid.

1 Like

it is not a parasite or imposters ,I have no lost energy or anything negative and no attacks
and I have no fear either
I also have protection and other systems
anyway, thanks for the advice

This sounds like an imposter, he’s pretending to be Lucifer.

I agree, if you banish and it comes back, it’s not a higher being like Lucifer that’s an Earthbound creature that doesn’t respect the rules and has free will, which is a rule on this planet. Lucifer respects free will ergo if you tell him to go away he will.

Ergo, impostor.

The thing you need to do here is after you have banished, set up wards. If your house is wide open anyone can walk in, so it’s like throwing a drunk uot the batr and not closing the doors - he comes right back for more… set up wards to fence out the time wasters and only allow in the invited.

We have techniques for this here:

Also you didn’t read @Ahmose link, get some more info before you assume anything at this point.

1 Like