I'm living in an alternative reality (when I sleep)

Hey everyone!!

These past 2 nights I’ve felt my soul enter a new reality…I believe it was an alternative version of me, that I’m quantumily entangled with. The reason this being is because when I took over my alternate self I was able to feel, hear, & think what he was at the time.

This alternative version of me is younger than I currently am. I’m almost 22, he was 17.

Now this alternative dimension I was in was brighter than ours. The colors, the sounds…everything was just…brighter. But also not to mention there was a lot more shades of brown as well…almost like a tint of brown to everything. But more of a light brown not a dark, or fecal brown. One more thing to mention is that the Earth I was on, has a lot more nature on it than ours.

It was autumn in that universe. The first time I took him over I was at what looked exactly like my old high school, but there were tree roots coming up, & all over the ground, vines, tree branches, & leafs all over the walls & ceilings, but they were infused with the buliding. Everything was still fully functional. The bells, doors, lockers… Everything. I took him over just as he was closing his locker, & his world’s best friend, (a girl I’m no longer friends with but had a massive crush on back in the day) was their waiting for him, & smiling brightly.

She asked me if I was okay, & grabbed my arm. I looked around, & she said that my eyes themselves went black, & that when I came back through my eye color was completely different then what she’s ever seen before. (I have naturally bluish-green eyes that shift depending on my mood) I asked her what she meant, & she said my eyes were apparently naturally Hazel, then went on to describe the bluish-green of my eyes in that moment. I told her everything was fine, & it took her a mint, & I knew she didnt believe me, but she went with it anyway.

We walked into class, & everyone I use to know was there, & they all looked at me asking if I was okay. I said I was, & we continued into learning.

Not that long after that I felt like I was being sucked up by a massive vacuum, & then arrived back into my body, promptly waking up.

Last night I had another expierence of going into my alternate body. I appeared in what was his front yard, & his version of my mom, sister, & that same girl ran up to me hugging me…Now before I say what they said to me, I seen a paper blowing in the wind with my face on it. Hazel eyes…

They told me I had been missing for 5 days!! They said I disappeared out of thin air in the middle of the class I was in when I took him over the first time…I didn’t tell them about the expierence of being sucked back into my own reality. But it was way to real to be a dream

The air felt so crisp against my skin. The sun shines so differently than ours. The smells were so much different…Everything felt so hightened. I will post more of my expierences when they happen but it was completely freaky.

When traveling to that dimension I felt that same vacuum feeling but more like I was being pulled forward then pulled back… I seen all the stars, & galaxies as I went forward into the bright white light which I could only assume is the demensional barrier between our world, & the world I went too.

My guess is that the universe I was in is almost 5 our Earth years newer than theirs but the difference in time

It was really freaky, & leading up to the first, & second expierences, I felt my Magick surge inside of my body before I went to sleep

6 Likes

Wow that is a good experience.

1 Like

Thank you!!

Have you ever experienced anything like this??

No i have not

1 Like

I have also been switching over to parallel universes in my sleep. I have two time lines that I have been in for the past 2-3 years that have an over lapping here. On a bright note, I just look at it as multi tasking!

3 Likes

That sounds like a lot!! What do you mean by it overlapping here??

1 Like

Generally when these things happen, there is an overlapping where each reality is some how dependent on another. I’m literally taking it night by night.

1 Like

That sounds so wild!!

I think the reality I’m slipping into is completely independent of this one…When you travel, are you still you or are you living as someone else entirely??

I get visions of the parallel reality that would have been if I made certain decisions, I feel them so strongly too , it feels like nostalgia I haven’t even experienced , so we are all in this quantum web of reality possibilities free to walk what we choose lol

3 Likes

It’s weird because it is me in every reality only alternate in certain ways. For instance, where I live is different but I am still with my husband and my other family exist also.

2 Likes