I'm going to Curse my Mailman!

I’m going to take photos of this in the morning, but my faggy mail man wedged My Necromantic Sorcery book in my mailbox to where I can’t get it out. The BALG box that the book comes in feels damaged and I hope the book itself isn’t due to this prick. I’m going up to usps in the morning to tea bag his fucking boss and at least get some sort of compensation for their ignorance!

1 Like

My wife got the book out of the mailbox. I’m really pleased with it and I’m really happy E.A. safeguarded the book in three layers of protection. Thankfully my book wasn’t damaged even with the box being ripped by the mail man forcing it in my mailbox.

1 Like

Well I am glad that the book is ok. I would hate to be your mail courier though.

Ya dude he is a fucking idiot! Well I went up to the post office and filed a complaint against him. Lol when they found out what book I had in my mailbox the postmaster was shitting his pants and offered to cover the damages to the merchandise if the book was damaged in any way.

1 Like

This is precisely why we hand-placed every single tome inside what we call our “grimoire guard”.

Every book we release from now one has at least 4 layers of protection:

1. Shipping package
  2. Velvet bag
  3. Talismanic box
  4. Shrink wrap

Enjoy your book, friend. Please post photos of yourself holding it, or displaying it on your altar/library, if you can.

1 Like

This is precisely why we hand-placed every single tome inside what we call our “grimoire guard”.

Every book we release from now one has at least 4 layers of protection:

1. Shipping package
  2. Velvet bag
  3. Talismanic box
  4. Shrink wrap

Enjoy your book, friend. Please post photos of yourself holding it, or displaying it on your altar/library, if you can.[/quote]

Hey Tim any idea how many copies of the velvet edition are left?

1 Like

Just picked mine up from the post office. The lady behind the counter was nice and talkative until she got the package from the back room. Then it she looked like she just wanted me away from her as quickly as possible.

I guess Timothy’s name strikes fear in the hearts of postal workers. LOL

1 Like

[quote=“Orismen, post:7, topic:2122”]Just picked mine up from the post office. The lady behind the counter was nice and talkative until she got the package from the back room. Then it she looked like she just wanted me away from her as quickly as possible.

I guess Timothy’s name strikes fear in the hearts of postal workers. LOL[/quote]

HAH!!! What all was on the package?

1 Like

There was the box, the bag, and a book mark (Sans sigil as I bought the velvet edition, I am a cheap fuck)

It is beautiful.

[quote=“Orismen, post:9, topic:2122”]There was the box, the bag, and a book mark (Sans sigil as I bought the velvet edition, I am a cheap fuck)

It is beautiful.[/quote]

AH So you got a sigil bookmark? Sweet I thought those only came with the leather edition!

1 Like

[quote=“bodomite, post:10, topic:2122”][quote=“Orismen, post:9, topic:2122”]There was the box, the bag, and a book mark (Sans sigil as I bought the velvet edition, I am a cheap fuck)

It is beautiful.[/quote]

AH So you got a sigil bookmark? Sweet I thought those only came with the leather edition![/quote]

No mine was sans sigil (without)

Lol, I missed out on the leather edition, I got paid the day after it released. It’s the first velvet covered book that I own and I really like the feel of it. Did you get a flyer in your book for a group called Mantra and their record company? I checked out some of the groups affiliated with this company and I have to say their message is pretty interesting even though it’s not my type of music. Also it’s pretty relaxing.

1 Like

No, I got two calenders though…

HAH! same.