I'm giving out tarot readings for practice

Hard working Jonny when you have the time and feel for it i would like a reading.

@Jonny_somthing Uh thereā€™s alot of people are you still giving out reading? Iā€™ll take 1.

he First card The Hermit tells me that you are looking into yourself for answers trying to uncloud your mind. what driving this physically is the Eight of swords which might mean that your looking at your situation from a different perspective in order understand it this card also talks of despair and self-imprisonment.what driving it spiritually is the four of wands which talk of a great milestone which that in term of your goal could be what your thriving for. The next card the action is the ace of wands feel this card might mean that you have a good grasp of what you want to do you only need fellow those feelings let them push you forward do not doubt them. next card is the outcome which is the Chariot if you can find peace with your inner conflict it will lead to great self assurances and find confidence in what you can do. last the seven of swords is a warning of your emotion to not bottle them up inside come to term with and let them push them forward the are your greatest asset but are your big huddle to overcome.

Thank you, but I have another question. All my life, I have struggled with other peopleā€™s logics and positions, even when they try to analyze something, point out something about my actions, or retort as to why they think Iā€™m not getting something or acting right. This has made me feel like I need to do something to overcome the feelings Iā€™m having, or to point out why their criticisms are misdirected. I would say that they make me feel like I donā€™t know much, but I donā€™t think it helps.

Iā€™ll give you an example. I try to ask someone to follow up on a reading I asked for, and I explained my issue earlier. I simply ask if they could do the reading, and they say that they forgot. The issue is that somehow I was expected to understand that they just forgot. But to me, itā€™s not an issue if they remembered or if they understood that I asked for something earlier. All of these things rub me the wrong way. More than that, I think everything rubs me the wrong way.

Look, what is my destiny? What is my greatness going to be geared towards? Am I going to be remembered for my brilliance or genius? How? I would most prefer to understand that my path in whatever form of occult or otherwise mechanism will lead me to what I want, but I would also like to understand my own destiny, my own gearing towards outstandingness, an extraordinary gift that relates to true brilliance. Is it my overall contributions? Philosophy? Spirituality? Art? Honestly.

I would like it if you could give me as much insight as you can on all of this.

Okay Iā€™m going to be down to earth for a little bit not really good at talking but give it my best shot as a struggle that you feel internally there very relatable donā€™t know if Iā€™m doing the right thing or or if I donā€™t know
anything understand these struggle your ideas and your motives will clash with other people constantly as you push forward itā€™s just a part of life when looking at your reading again the talks about following your heart being open and forthcoming I donā€™t know if youā€™ll be great or a genius not but I do know that what the next step is to come to terms with your internal conflict. I feel like youā€™re to fixated on the destination itā€™s not going to happen overnight itā€™s a long grind bro and I donā€™t necessarily know where Iā€™ll end because itā€™s going to be winding and turning everywhere. maybe youā€™re destined for greatness I donā€™t know. one thing I do is that all the people who follow this path or any path or trying to make something of themselves so I asked you what are you trying to make up for yourself. Because I tell you the truth I donā€™t know my own destiny definitely been working at it for so long and doubt myself too.

1 Like

I appreciate you trying to help me, and I am trying to resolve my own internal struggles, but I would appreciate it if there was another reading to help me with the additional questions.

The more I know from the cards, the better. I know you just gave me a reading, and Iā€™m grateful, but right now the readings and scans I get are whatā€™s been helping me out.

Sorry man only one per person.

2 Likes

Hey Johnny, Iā€™d love a reading :slight_smile: In return, Iā€™d love to do a clairsentience reading for you (if youā€™d like).

If this is still going on Iā€™d like a general reading about my current occult path/goal.

cards ten of wand tell me that youā€™ve made meaningful progress towards your goal but still have a long way to go.what driving you physically is the knight of swords which tells me you are very focused on what youā€™re trying to achieve but also means that you might be neglecting compassion and restraint unaware of whatā€™s happening to others around. The Queen of swords talks I about using your intelligence in your experience to overcome your challenges. The next card eight of swords talks of self imprisonment I think the best way forward would is to get a better grasp of your surroundings maybe look to others for help. The next car in the seven of swords which is the outcome talks of cutting your losses but also being open with your feelings. It might mean that you might find yourself in the future emotionally conflicted with the people around you and have to make a decision who can stand by your side. Lastly Ace of wands talks of a spark of a idea or thought that will require much of you lot which require much of the end to manifest it Iā€™ll be your choice if it comes to fruition.

1 Like

the six of chalices life has been very cruel to you and youā€™re recovering from it. What drives you physically is the Eight of swords talks of self imprisonment and how you should pick yourself back up look at your surroundings it isnā€™t holding you down. The ten of swords talks of the worst but falling in it might mean that you have given into your situation canā€™t find the mean to push forward.the next card nine of pentacles thatā€™s about sacrifice and devotion twisting all purpose and how it can pay off enjoy what life brings but be prepared for challenges stay disciplined.the card the five of wands is the outcome Bush talks of conflicting ideas and thoughts within oneself or with others if you find yourself in the situation it might be best to compromise.lastly two of wands which sheds more light on the outcome talks talks of a beautiful dream manifesting Bernard for that to come to fruition you have to be level headed self-discipline have good sense but never forget why you started in the first place

the page of wands talk of an idea or thought fills with great optimism that will set you on a great journey of the mind to its completion.What driving you physically is eight of pentacles talks of a subtle powerful energy that can be put into any endeavor that you pursue as well as natural goodness. The next card the Knight of swords talks of being fixated on achieving a goal but in doing so neglects compassion and empathy it might mean that you might need to take a step back from what youā€™re doing and take a closer look how itā€™s affecting others around you.the next card the action is the devilit means that thereā€™s something in your life thatā€™s out of balance and it needs to be addressed something you previously been avoiding in order to maintain the status quo. The next The high priestess talks thought before action consider we are options before beginning a new. Lastly the card deaths talks of loss but do not fret something new or a place it better suited to the task or function.

Is it possible that you can give me some feedback on the reading it would be much appreciated.l

1 Like

@Jonny_somthing Your reading is accurate. I have struggled a lot and iā€™m not even half way there. Lack of restraint has lead into difficult situations and i often canā€™t have a good understanding of how others around me might feel. Donā€™t even get me started on the self imprisonment. As for choicesā€¦ Yes, the time will come to chose again and i know it is up to me. Iā€™ll probably fuck up like i always do.
The reading is very good, thank you. Let me know if i can tempt you with a reading too. Or ask a question on your behalf to one of the spirits i work with.

Actually there is a question that you might be able to answer I was wondering how my pathworking with lilth is going or if she has a message for me.if you do that that would be awesome.

There was something or someone, what you did you thought it was good, but there was no reward, on the contrary. Something like a shadow or a rat running.
You have to see Her in the dark. There are some shapes, geometric, I could not see clearly.
A rum offering. Dark.
An implosion.

Something the spirit i asked added. That questions are for the many who want to profit. I asked what is left for the rest. Something thatā€™s not forbidden.

I hope this makes sense to you.

First thing I will say is that the energy in my room has shifted in here itā€™s very hot as for the reading understand most of it except the first part and the last.the full moon is coming so it will perfect time address the problem. Thank you for the reading you have my gratitude

I know this was quite a while ago but I would love to get a reading if you are still open to it?

Hello Jonny,
is you are still doing readings I would be I retested in one as well.

Your cards are really beautiful by the way.