I'm feeling feelings I don't understand and I want to know if they're natural

Imagine getting married. This post was brought to you by scared blind child

2 Likes

Done it twice my friend. I think the abyss and void will be easier to cross than being married has been lmao.

1 Like

Late to the party but- yes. I feel similar when so much as thinking about a particular being. Lucifer being the worst “offender” by far. I’ll just be chilling and then think of him and then, suddenly, he’ll just show up all, “Hello! Love me! Let me love you and make you confused about how to percieve me!” And my brain just can’t. Especially since in most instances I see him as fatherly, which makes his approach all the more humorous and agitating. I think he just likes trolling me. XD

1 Like

Embrace that shit! Its about to be a beautiful experience! :kissing_heart:

Lol I’ve experienced the same with Lucifer. 2 years ago he was like “hey so are you gonna accept me?” I was Christian back then so I was like “um no” so he left but now he’s back and I had forgotten how beautiful he was omg😍

2 Likes

He’s sexy and he knows it :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Of course it’s perfectly natural it’s called puberty and don’t feel ashamed everyone does it…

6 Likes

Heh. No, I’ve passed that stage. This is unnatural sort of “I like your vibe so much I accidentally said I love you”.

2 Likes

A couple times that I interacted with Lilith resulted in me weirdly feeling very vulnerable and emotional. Nothing bad but just an intense rush of emotions. It makes it difficult to stay around those feelings for too long.

4 Likes

I have that experience with Lucifer a lot, I have no problem throwing myself into their arms and being completely absorbed and coddled. I feel the energy release when I do it but it’s so strong I’m afraid sometimes.

For sure, someone said he was good for men to work with for our sexual. I gave it a shot and overnight reverted back to my dominant fuckboy vibe. Now with my women or men they either listen and I reward then or I’m indifferent about what they say. It’s called leading, dominant people get aroused by telling and commanding situations and others while submissive people get a thrill from the journey and emotions others can lead them to.
I had to supplement Belials energy with Lucifer’s though, Lucifer seems intoxicatingly innocent but extremely forward. He taught me how to make anything sexual. From the way I say words to how I walk or hold my body. Literally anything can be lewded.

1 Like

I am wondering how to summon Aamon Marquis of Hell.

Hi, do you mean Aamon the Marquis of Hell?

Please disregard this post.