I’ll do 4 readings.
I can find a lost thing
• I can help you choose between two things
• I can give a straight answer
• I can tell you when X is going to happen
• I can answer yes/no
• I can give advise
• (NEW) I can answer a question you have for a spirit

Please remember that you can only have one. If your situation need more I’ll gladly do so.

If I’m still bored I’ll do more

3 Likes

A yes/no answer, please. Is what I am trying to achieve possible?

1 Like

Will I get a raise in the next 4 months ?

1 Like

Question for Archangel Michael. Am kinda confused. What happened last week?

1 Like

A word of advice, please!!! :grin:

1 Like

Ding ding ding last one!!!

Question to a spirit: Kali what message do you have for me, please?

1 Like

Oh man to late :frowning:

1 Like

When I’m going to get finally healed of this damn infection that resist even penicillin?

Thanks, man.

ETA: Didn’t see that was already closed. Sorry.

ETA2: Yay! Thanks!

1 Like

Ah what the hell I’ll do you guys too

2 Likes

First off it looks like a no. But there is some yes. I will say your doing it wrong. Start working on your grounding and level your head out some. These are the things stoping you. But there is big card in the reading! A 10 of diamonds. You will achieve what you’re working for if you take the advise given.

1 Like

Thank you very much!

Though i pulled mostly yes. There is a strong no lingering around. It’s going to be tough, really tough! But you will end up on top. Expect to see a text message with your raise. Something will fuck up big time and make your life harder. But long as you keep your cool everything will be cool my sith Lord.

You’re basically a regular.

1 Like

Thank you very much

1 Like

Ok so off the bat I got a queen of hearts. This is a women that is close to you. You twos relationship is growing nicely. Some other things are: you need to work on communicating with Michael more. And don’t worry about what happened because what ever happened was a huge success. What you wanted to change changed. Perfectly.

1 Like

Well I didn’t get a single negative card. Are you sure you needed advise? Lol. You’re grounded and level headed. There will be an opportunity for a relationship soon. In that time just work on emotional improvement. Another note. Expect what you want to manifest.

2 Likes

Now am even more confused, but thanks so much man!

Give me some Information about Kali. Is it a man or female mainly? What titles does I have and what does it teach. If you know it’s personality than give me that information too.

I didnt get it either. It’s what Michel did to the cards

1 Like