I'm at the edge of suicidal

I’m very much stressed. I started my working with King Belial and made a pact in regards of wealth. I’m in debt for almost $15000. I never knew he will test me like this. I’m being pressured to make payment by 25th August. It’s was all fine when I was working with Duke Bune. I know King Belial is a harsh master. But never do I know where it will lead me too. I know he is testing me, but I just give up and my mind is full of suicidal thoughts. I lost my realtor job, I’m not in good terms with my parents and I just lost myself. I was holding my self for 3 months. Now I just can’t handle it. I can’t answer the calls I receive from people I owe. I’m being mind fucked.

Doesn’t sound like Belial. Call and talk out a payment plan or consider declaring bankruptcy.

Cleanse and banish the fuck out of yourself and your living spaces, parasites gorge on this kind of energy and make the situation worse to get more.

14 Likes

hey @Rudra218 i’m really sorry to hear how you’re feeling.

please don’t kill yourself…creditors hounding you stop taking their calls…ignore them…for now

work with spirits for emergency funds and landing a job

my suggestions:

forneus to give you strength in this situation
andras to get a job
astaroth to protect against all attacks
Lucifer himself too to get you a job

as @Mulberry said bad energy and negative circumstances thrive on this kind of energy

Cleaning up your surroundings e.g. thorough sweeping, mopping with sea salt, ammonia etc
Using white sage

Doing the LBRP etc are essential to getting on the right track

5 Likes

I’m so sorry to read this is going badly for you right now.

The practical steps @Mulberry suggested are important.

Also, if you’re having thoughts of hurting yourself, it is important that you discuss them with someone who is qualified to help, such as a crisis helpline in your country. Please visit this link to find the appropriate number:

If you feel that you may be an immediate danger to yourself, please call your local emergency number or go to your local hospital emergency room right away. If you are unsure of the right number to call, please visit this link and call the number next to the country where you are located:

Almost every country has a similar crisis line and people who are waiting to hear you out, and help as much as possible.

9 Likes

Metatron can control time. Ask him to stretch the time necessary for you to pay your debt ie get more time. Also if you own Lucifer and the hidden demons, there is a demon that can make people forget what you owe them. Or perhaps Bael, he has the power of making you go unnoticed so people will forget you for a while, just enough to get back on your feet.

Don’t give up. You knew it wouldn’t be easy when you came into this, don’t let your past self down like that. If you make a pact for wealth than you knew the risks, meaning that you probably had a life where you had to fetch for yourself and you are now someone who finds solutions to problems. it will all turn out Okay, just don’t give up.

8 Likes

Vibrate “Aaah” in a meditation! I heard E.A say when he was in a bad place in life, he did this vibration and all of a sudden everything became clear to him!
Worth the shot! Here is an example

6 Likes

Were you in debt before the pact?

Trying to help you troubleshoot this. :slight_smile:

Also, if your head is in a muddle with problems, I put some methods I use for getting clarity here: Time Management, Procrastination, And ADHD - #10 by Lady_Eva

4 Likes

I don’t really have any special advice for you but please don’t hurt yourself, I have times like that too sometimes but try to find a way to endure and fix what needs to be done somehow. I can’t help much with magick but I’m here for you if you need to talk

3 Likes

This has helped me before

2 Likes

Not sure where you are located but in the US you can tell collection agencies to stop calling you and they have to comply.

1 Like

Don’t kill yourself.

Is there any spirit you feel can help you?

My suggestion for a spirit: Furfur, Lucifer, Satan or Michael

You can also evoke Belial and clear this up.

@Mulberry is right, this doesn’t sound like Belial

Don’t forget that the infernal empire is there to help

2 Likes

It’s just money, you’ve got your whole life to make more of it. If you can pay it pay it, if you can’t you can’t oh well. Definitely don’t entertain thoughts of self harm over a debt. Please think on it.
Your life and health are worth much more than this debt.

8 Likes

Don’t do that man. Life is wonderful.
And be sure that you are not facing this because of Belial, not for a second. All the contrary, King Belial is exactly the Demon to invoke for legal issues an debt if you have, so I agree with others that mentioned to fill in for bankruptcy. Research in your area what you have to do to make this protection against harrasment from these debt collection agencies. Or simply ignore those you owe.

Fuck them.

And start with a LBRP right now!
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lesser_banishing_ritual_of_the_pentagram there’s plenty of videos explaining how to do it.

You need to cleanse yourself up. Inmediatly
And go fully with Lucifer, to cleanse up, to receive his blue inmense, paternal energy. He will cleanse and help. Meditate first, get into a calm state.

After you feel confident, go fully with the Demon Clauneck.
Read my experience with Clauneck 2 years ago https://forum.becomealivinggod.com/t/clauneck-the-3rd-ritual-reconnection/78204

I want to read from you on 26th August !

3 Likes

By law, if you tell the bill collectors that you do not want to be contacted by phone, mail, or email, they must comply. It’s called The federal Fair Debt Collection Practices Act (FDCPA), and it gives you the right to force a debt collector to stop communicating with you. Be sure to specify that you want phone, mail, and emails all stopped.

You may need to know what is going on with your debts, so this could be temporary until you are ready to deal with them. If you have lots of assets, this may not be a good idea. Otherwise, get them out of your hair. Hang up on any that get through. HANG UP.

PS I know $15,000 feels like a lot, but it isn’t. You will be able to deal with that eventually.

5 Likes

My ex wrote a big check larger than that number to “gift” someone for no apparent reason. I guess you can just get those kinds of gifts for no apparent reason from paranoid people who hate themselves. (He claimed it was to pay back the money he “earned” working, but the total was more than he made at his last job.) All you have to do is completely lack ethics and not care that you are taking advantage of someone like that (who hates themselves that much anyway.)

I’m in debt more than 15k.

Belial is going to teach you life lessons that are beyond money.

15k ÷ 500 = 30 payments obviously you have interest, but it’s doable.

I’ve been studying wealth for awhile now and have done wealth magick by damon brand twice now.

Basically you want a high income skill, and you need to stop being and employee. You cannot become rich unless you are in a better tax bracket.
Get assets, the best two are a business and real estate.
The richest people on earth leverage technology, and other people to make more money.

Get a high income skill to start then work towards being an owner of a business or assets.

This cannot be understated, don’t let your earnings dictate your mental health.

Make sure you are working out, it literally lifts you out if depression. Make sure you get enough sleep. And make sure you stay on your spiritual disciplines.

What degree do you have, what certificates do you have?

If you don’t have a job start applying, anything is better than no job.

If you have a few spare change I recommend wealth magick I think the hard copy is $20.
It’s a 6 month long working, it takes time to manifest but it’ll change your view on money and will open you up to plenty of money.

5 Likes

He made me loose shitloads of money before building me back up once… Over 15k. All because I was supposed to be doing something better. It was worth it.

I would avoid spiritual solutions for a while and take the practical advice. Debt management tools are actually helpful and the communities are a nice respite. Consider therapies too and just being out in the world trying to find the little things you enjoy again.

I know it doesn’t feel like it, but $15,000 isn’t a lot of money. You can do this. You’ve got it. Don’t let your mind run on about it. Don’t let the ticking moments of being in debt destroy your mind and mental state. Ask for help and inspiration from the entity that calls to help you.

1 Like