I'm almost ready for consecration, but I need to ask just one more thing

So, I’ve been talking about this since the Summer. I’d imagine that might be sick of it, but it needs to be done, and done right.

The goal is to be able to perform rites to the biblical God. I’ve spoken to him over my pendulum, and he’s said that I need I need consecrated tools, and to follow the correct procedures. There’s a particular book I’m using, “Secrets of the Grimiores.” He’s agreed to me using this book, but I have to follow it’s rules.

However, I’m not expecting that the consecration process will be over in a single night. It’ll have to take a couple of weeks. This has to be done for a number of reasons. Though, once it is, then I’ll get back to lhp stuff.

There is one last thing I need; silk cloths to cover the tools. This is one of those requirements I spoke of. I’ve gone to my local Walmart and Michaels, and have found silk, but it’s more than I need. I did buy a roll of pure white polyester. So, my question is can I use this instead?

No. Polyester does not have the same qualities as silk. If “God” told you to follow the rules of the book, then follow the rules of the book and use silk.

Any chance you know where I can get a small amount of silk?

try sites like Etsy. Vendors are selling small amounts of different fabrics for crafting and sewing, also small bundles of test patches of fabric. I always buy leftover leather from there :+1: You should be successful with vintage Sari leftover pieces or something like that

If you mean big god, he’s not really part of any of the books, not really.

That’s really yahweh.

So my suggestion is to stop thinking of it as a biblical thing, and more of a you speaking to the being that is the entire universe itself.

Look for silk handkerchiefs, aka pocket squares, the kind that men wear in the breast pocket of a high-end suit. You could also search for silk scarves.