I'm about to quit performing wealth magick

Why would you have to sign a blood pact twice a day for a month? Contracts are only signed once, right?

Looking back, I didn’t really have long-lasting results from working with demons. 90% of the time, nothing happened. The other 10%, it’s was very, very short-term.

But if I go ask an something from an angel… I just get results. It takes a bit longer, but they always come through. Same thing with saints (yeah, the catholic martyrs), they’re also incredibly fast to deliver results to me.

Clearly, demons have worked well for lots of other people, so it’s not that they don’t “work.” I think it might have to do more with our own vibrational affinity and also with what we carry from our ancestry.

Magick doesn’t have to be hard. Sacrifices are not necessary (I never offered any, now that I think of it). Find the type of spirit that just “clicks” with you (you can tell the difference from results, not feelings), and stick to working with them.

2 Likes

@Telson

There are times things like that happens, I had similar experience doing a lot of wealth magick for a very long period of time but results were little or none at all most of times.

But so far if there are blockages on your path of wealth no amount of Wealth Magick that you will can manifest anything till you remove the blockages.

Blockages can be from curses to mental obstacles, it’s up for you to look what your blockages may be.

Though I said blockages but other factors may hinder your manifestation for results it’s better before you proceed perform divination to look what is preventing you for your magick to work.

Observe the situation first then proceed doing magick because magick now is crafted in ways even a complete beginner might get good results.

Good luck

1 Like

I would first concetrate on my inner soul before starting manifesting anything in lower magic.

Only when the inner cups are filled or overbrimming and its visions are cleared ill allow myself to use this energy to manifest wealth in any way .Wich is than dominantly inclined with my true inner nature, needs and desires ,not really just out of despair.

Otherwhise that will hold no fullfillment nor a fruitfull and lasting ground when its here, period.

There’s a servitor name Mantis, She’s very fast

King Paymon helped me to find a Job

To me sounds weird that health magik worked but no wealth magik, idk but if You find out let us know

2 Likes

Well, finally I made it. I got a job! (not a very well paid one, but a job to cope with my monthly expenses, and that’s all I needed at this moment).

I followed the following process:

As I said, I focused only on meditation. Given that I was going to mentally chant a mantra, I chose one for prosperity from Lakshmi (Om Gaja Lakshmi Namaha). I chanted 30 minutes a day during 40 days, before bed.

After this month and a half, I did a Bune pathworking for 2 days, and switched to Pendralion because I feel more affinity to him. I meditated chanting “Pendralion” as a mantra, and after that meditation, I asked him for granting “prosperity coming into my life” (that way I left more possibilities open, not just a job)
And voila! Bingo!

Since I am “deaf” to spirits, I cannot ascertain who is responsible of this success. Maybe Lakshmi made my environment favorable for the prosperity seeds to germinate, and Bune and/or Pendralion made the rest.

Therefore I want to publicly thank Pendralion, Bune and Lakshmi for providing me with this job when I was on the verge of robbing a bank :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
And of course, to all members who provided their insights and generosity trying to help :hugs:

10 Likes

Your perseverance paid off! Nice🙏

1 Like

It’s a shame no one listened and just replied with the crap he said not to.

Fuck yea, good …job…haha!
Thanks for posting an update too, always interesting to see how things work out when they are successful.

I personally find wealth magick useless if you’re still feeling this way on the inside

You should try meditating as if you’re already financially stable, that’s the easiest way to manifest anything

My honest opinion, Angels are better for bringing in cash on a more consistent basis than demons.

1 Like

That is such good news!! I am so happy for you.

1 Like