I'm a complete novice. I have just 9 days and I need your help!

Hi everyone,

I’m new to the forum and new to practicing magick. I have tried a few things over the years, but I really suck at getting positive results. For example, the “really simple spells to attract money” never worked for me. Calling upon the easiest of the Necronomicon names resulted in nothing.

When I discovered EA’s book Become A Living God a few days ago I devoured it. The first day, tried EA’s method of meditating on a sigil. I chose Jupiter. I’ve been unemployed for over a year and I needed help. There was a job I hoped to get, but even my job counselor had low expectations for me with this one. 3 days later I got the job and I start tomorrow! And I hardly opened my mouth during the interview.

Here is the BIG problem that I need to urgently manifest help.

The same day that I got the job, I received a letter calling me in for a hearing on the 27th Nov, just 9 days from now. My ex is seeking to take all my rights to my daughter from me. My daughter is not happy at her mother’s and she wants to live with me, she’s been pleading for years. My ex & her new husband shout daily at my daughter, who is not even 8 yrs old. For the sake my daughter, I want her to live with me and my wife (we are all happy together).

I don’t want to harm my ex, just cause major disruption in her life before 27 Nov.

What can a complete novice like myself safely do within the next 9 days that will not harm anyone physically / mentally, and get me the results that I want?

If I do nothing, I could lose seeing my daughter for years!

Thanks

1 Like

hi

If you have succes opening sigils, use the power of Beleth to get sympathy from the people in the hearing (I imagine there is a judge and lawyers… I’m not familiarized with your laws procedure), or Dantalion to change their thoguths to your favor (in my experience Dantalion gets powerful results, I specially use visualization of the sigil while meditating and the feeling of thoguth I want in people)

a more destructive aproach would be scare your ex to dead (not literally) using the sigil from a baneful entity, tho I have no experience with that yet, I know there are some info about this kinds of entities in the section “Baneful magick” and others members have experience with this kind of work.

another aproach would be using the power of Dantalion to change’s your ex’s mind about you, but I don’t know if that is enough to stop the hearing.

I know that Paimon also work changing peoples mind, I’ve read that with a more violent aproach but I can’t speak for it, althought that doesn’t mean you shouldn’t try.

I hope you find what you’re looking for!

1 Like

Belial is good for legal proceedings. Though I have never needed his help, others have used him to great effect.

1 Like

Get the best lawyer you can afford and the same goes for someone to do a ritual for you. This is not the kind of situation you want to cut your teeth on magically. You’ll be too attached to results and fear of the unknown will weaken anything you do. Trust me, I’ve been in the same situation your facing.

2 Likes

A big thanks to everyone for their input. I agree, TWF, unfortunately my $-$ituation doesn’t allow for me to get another attorney other than the one I already have. I’m seeking the help of a witch selling her services online, we’ve been corresponding for about 1½ mos without me paying her anything, but there is always the chance she ain’t legit. However, if she’s not, she certainly has given me a lot of advice for free. I believe that I created this situation to force myself to take action, but I can’t go it alone. I am open to suggestions for practitioners for hire.

Regarding the sigils, by the time I reached the end of the book I realized that I might have made some mistakes. I simply gazed at the sigil until I reached that theta/gamma state, then I called on Jupiter to come. I didn’t draw a magic circle, use a triangle, or anything else. I also didn’t try to communicate, I only focused on my desired end result before releasing the energy into the Universe.

Do I need to draw the circle, use the triangle, incense, black candles etc. before calling upon Belial, Beleth, Dantalion, or the like? Or am I safe to use the technique which I used for Jupiter?

One more thing, last year I had an unexpected visitation from an angel whom I knew absolutely nothing about before the visit, not even the name. The angel said it’s name was Azrael and that it had come to “do my bidding” in regards to this situation with my ex. At the time I wasn’t doing any kind of magickal workings or anything, nor did I know how to respond. Because of the connection made, I’ll call upon Azrael now to help in this situation. I think that all of the suggestions are great, but is it wise for a novice to call upon multiple spirits? I was thinking maybe one or two per day in conjunction of working with a pro, so long as my workings do not interfere with theirs.

1 Like
Do I need to draw the circle, use the triangle, incense, black candles etc. before calling upon Belial, Beleth, Dantalion, or the like? Or am I safe to use the technique which I used for Jupiter?

http://www.becomealivinggod.com/newsletter/how-to-start-using-spirit-sigils-to-get-anything-you-want.html

sigil opening is a way of get your desires, different from evocation which is more elavorated and brings more specific results (I have performed just 3 evocations and I need whole lot more practice but sigil opening is simple and wokrs fine)

I was a full-newbie not so long ago and progress comes steadily if you work everyday and stuff, don’t give up and keep going

anyway, -TWF- is right and if you don’t have money for lawyer, perhaps you can get enough to get the help from someone here, there are powerful and experience magician in this forum that can hlep you, tho about prices its something between you and them.

1 Like

[quote=“EpicGnome, post:6, topic:2058”]

http://www.becomealivinggod.com/newsletter/how-to-start-using-spirit-sigils-to-get-anything-you-want.html

sigil opening is a way of get your desires, different from evocation which is more elavorated and brings more specific results (I have performed just 3 evocations and I need whole lot more practice but sigil opening is simple and wokrs fine)

I was a full-newbie not so long ago and progress comes steadily if you work everyday and stuff, don’t give up and keep going

anyway, -TWF- is right and if you don’t have money for lawyer, perhaps you can get enough to get the help from someone here, there are powerful and experience magician in this forum that can hlep you, tho about prices its something between you and them.[/quote]

Thanks for the link & advice Epic. Guess I’ve been reading too much lately cuz I thought this was in the e-book. It’s a good idea for me to refresh my memory.

I have only 7 days to go before the hearing and I’m looking for a practitioner here on the forum. Any references or referrals?

Thanks,

Theo

Have you tried messaging the people here who offer services like that? A quick PM with maybe an outline of what you need and how much you can pay, these are probably not things you’d want to post in the main forum, but it’s a pro-active step you could take today.

I know how paralysis cam set in when you’re under strain and have a million “real life” considerations to sort out, paperwork or whatever, so I hope this doesn’t look too insultingly simplistic, sometimes breaking a thing down into the next steps makes it easier to move forward when you’re under stress.

1 Like

I never ask for hand-outs or freebies. I expect to pay for experience that gets real-world results. But, that’s a good thing to point out. Give nothing. Get nothing. Expect nothing.

Thanks Eva for your advice, I appreciate it. I’ve begun dialogue with one practitioner here, but I’m shopping around. Outside of the forum I was scammed, nearly scammed, and paid for services which brought unwanted spirit visitors to my door instead of to the target. And these were from so-called professionals.

1 Like

Scammers are the bane of the occult community. They make it hard for REAL magicians to make a living using their gifts and talents. The uninformed, desperate and insecure make easy targets. Unrealistic customers are the second plight, many expect a miracle as they have either insurmountable odds against them or have waited until the last minute to seek help. They then want to speak ill of those who worked on their behalf. Often if they had gotten help from the onset of the problem things could have been steered in a different direction. People tend to treat magick like medicine, they wait to get sick to use it instead of doing preventative care to prevent the illness from getting terminal.

Sometimes rituals don’t work, what your paying for is the performance of the ritual as results can not be garunteed as even the best do not make this claim, if someone tells you they can garantee success they’re likely a scammer, if they’re willing to do rituals and spells without so much as a consultation they’re likely a scammer. You your best judgement and buyers beware. If you can find reviews of someone your considering hiring check the bad ones as well as the good as often they’ll point out either a scammer (things like poor communication and not recieving work paid for) or unrealistic customers.

2 Likes

I agree, TWF. In my case, my intuition told me this was coming so I’ve tried to prepare. It just didn’t tell me when. In this country, one can appeal and appeal to the government’s child services, but they’ll just turn a deaf ear, especially if one happens to be a foreigner. Now, if you are native born in this country, they’ll jump at your request and take action in such a manner as to not allow the defendant enough time to properly prepare.

But fate might be on my side. I asked someone who can read and understand the language better than I to read the letter. As it turns out, the child services is going to try to get us to agree. If one of us refuses, it will be passed over to the courts. I’m going to get a second opinion from my attorney, but this could certainly buy me some time!