I'll give you the gift after you give me what I want

I disagree, it assists the spirit in manifesting and offers a seat to the spirit.

What could have happened with Duke Agares without one? I was damn glad I had one.

2 Likes

Well I’m glad you see it that way.

2 Likes

I’ve never worked with the Solomonic method and things worked fine for me

1 Like

Ok man I digress, keep doing it how you have been. 🤷

4 Likes

In the end, all this discussion is useless. We are magicians. So, do magick to get insight on commanding spirits politely, and whether or not it is offensive, and how to do it, like I did. All the discussion in the world can’t compare to it.

If you have 72 Sigils of Power by Zanna Blaise, there’s a name in there that can do exactly that.

On the triangle, you have two ways to look at it. It is a symbol of Saturn, and Saturn is a planet of limitation, but also it also represents the densest form of matter. So, you can use it to bind, or, like @anon25000386 said, you can use it to help spirits to manifest easier in Evocation so that you can see them better and it’s easier for them to communicate with you. That is why the triangle is used in evocation in ceremonial magick. And a circle is used for non-evocation to help with that.

Regardless, many magicians here have good relationships with Demons while using a triangle. They’ve been working with Demons and other spirits for years like that and have received many blessings and have had a good relationship with the spirits outside of evocation.

So, it seems they really don’t care. What matters is your intent. If you intend to use it maliciously, then that may not go down very well. If you do it to keep the operation safe, while maintaing respect for them, then mostly they will not mind that either. It doesn’t matter what the logic behind it is, cause I know someone is going to give some world example to say that that’s not how you deal with people, it doesn’t matter. The spirits don’t seem to care about human social norms, they care more about your attitude and your intent.

So as long as you maintain respect and your intent is not malicious, for most then it really does not matter. We’ve got many examples of that.

4 Likes