If you’ve dreamed of becoming something not human (werewolf,werecat,vampire)

There’s a book called “the shapeshifters bible” by William r. Wraithe which is the simpler version of mthos. I haven’t tried it but everyone I know that said they would, disappeared also you could feel some type of energy radiating off of the book

5 Likes

Everyone I knew who read the actual Necronomicon(not Simon’s) went insane.
True Story.

4 Likes

What kind of insane did they go?

Did they disappear from all social media and their family had the police looking for them, etc? genuine question by the way, not being sarcastic. :smiley:

5 Likes

monster_band

11 Likes

That’s pretty insane. Real Necronomicon? Heh.

1 Like

Lmao

1 Like

Reading these replies I know the feeling. :stuck_out_tongue:

Do you have a copy now?

3 Likes

I’m gonna get it soon

1 Like

Social media

1 Like

This is of interest to me… I will have to look into this book.

As for the Necronomicon thing, pics or didn’t happen.

If your trying to see if you could sense it, I have pics

It’s really interesting and legit

Do you have any links? I can find a few references of the author scattered about with a few other books or his, but nothing on this particular one.

2 Likes

Interesting. Some pretty heavy claims there though when you read the description. So while I always hold out a little hope for snippets of information linked to physical shape-shifting, I am skeptical at best.

2 Likes

I know people who have done it

But have you seen it with your own eyes? Have they told you how they did it? Without a yes to both of those then you are best to remain skeptical as well.

2 Likes

There’s always doubt, only way to get rid of it is to try

raidersmelt

1 Like

If you get it and try it, let me know how it went. I’ve been curious about this book, but I can’t get it until the end of summer

1 Like