If you stop believing in magick

When you stop believing, will everything that you have done (all the rituals, wishes, requests) fail and go away or will all your magick continue to work while you’re not believing at that moment?? I’m paranoid because sometimes I have to say I don’t believe it because I act dumb so that nobody knows I’m practicing it

Just because you say you don’t believe doesn’t change if you believe or not. I don’t see the problem unless you acutally has doubts.

3 Likes

It’s already happened and the past cant be changed so, no the rituals and such you’ve done that have affected your life thus far would not go away as it’s already did what it was meant to do.

2 Likes

No. Not believing in the moment won’t affect anything.

3 Likes

There’s nothing wrong with that, nothing at all. There are times where people may bring up magick or certain spirits in my regular mundane life, and I just shrug it off or pretend as if I don’t know what they’re talking about, because I don’t want anyone to know what I’m doing.

Doing that doesn’t make my work less effective.

1 Like

Great!!

1 Like

I personally believe that the “Belief” must be during a ritual and slightly before it. Honestly i think it would be better if people took a step back after rituals like this as it would help calm the lust for results.

2 Likes

Nope think of yourself as an undercover agent. Don’t wanna get captured now do you? XD

Even after I stopped magick, my sigil worked until I purged myself of it.

2 Likes

Excellent!! I keep forgetting that spirits are kind of all knowing so I worry less now!

2 Likes

All knowing you say

Not necessarily knowing the future but in this case the spirits know what I mean and know my feelings and all of that

If I stop believing in my skills all I have achieved so far will not suddenly dissappear. However, if I continue doing that, it may influence my future workings. It applies not only to magick, but every aspect of life.

1 Like

True , very true !!

1 Like