If YOU Could Do A "Q&A" With Spirits

If i had the chance, i would ask for words of power-names or simple methods to make money out of nowhere.Or even better words of power to bind and make them obey safely

I donā€™t really have any BIG questions to ask, but I did have something questions I was interested in having answered.

So below are the questions I asked of Ipos and the responses.
As well as my comments on the responses.
The responses below arenā€™t word for word what I channelled (is that the word I am looking for?) as I didnā€™t write them down while doing the evocation.
I decided against writing down the responses during the evocation so I could more easily stay in the Theta state.
I did rush to my computer afterwards to write everything down though, so itā€™s pretty close to spot on.

Ipos (Ipes), alias Ayporos (Ayperos), is a great earle and a prince, appeering in the shape of an angel, and yet indeed more obscure and filthie than a lion, with a lions head, a gooses feet, and a hares taile: he knoweth things to come and past, he maketh a man wittie, and bold, and hath under his jurisdiction thirtie six legions.

Me:
Welcome Ipos, Thank you for coming.
I have called you forth to answer some questions I have.

First what is your intention or motivation for answering my call today?

You have called me so I have come. You know why.
Can we please move on to your questions.

Me:
Some people have the idea that in centuries previous, secret societies and hidden occult orders held much of the knowledge in regards to magick. Is this true and what can you tell me about this?

This is true, secret societies and hidden orders have guarded the secrets of magick.
The blueprint has been worked on in previous centuries and for millennia. It is now time for the empire to be built from those blueprints. Now is the time. We will become manifest in your world. Now is the time.

Me:
Who wrote the Lesser Key of Solomon? The Ars Goetia? Instructions on evoking the 72 demons bound by King Solomon?

No Answer

Who wrote the Lesser Key of Solomon?

I have no answer for you.

Me:
Is Lucifer the head of the infernal empire? What can you tell me about Lucifer?

Lucifer is the head of the infernal empire, of the underworld. Why would you question this?
Do not question this.
Lucifer is a great teacher, too strong for many.

Me:
What else can you tell me about Lucifer?

[i]You are not ready.

Goodbye.[/i]

My Comments:

The response to the control question made me think that he felt like I was wasting his time with it.

Ipos seemed to emphasize ā€œthe plan/the blueprintā€.
I got the feeling that what he wanted to communicate (in my words) was simply that magick is out in the open now because it is time for everything in the world of magick to be taken to the next level.
And that magick coming more out in the open is something that spirits have had a role in bringing forth.
The response also seems to be consistent with what others like Koetting have received that there is a plan, that the spirits wish to assist us in our evolution.

The second question I was really hoping for a response.
When he told me he didnā€™t have an answer for me, I think he knew that I am not always a fan of the cryptic answers that demons commonly give us when we ask them questions and hence he didnā€™t have anything to say.
Or maybe he just didnā€™t want to tell me the answer?

And lastly the third question I asked ā€¦
This is the first time a spirit has ever left before I could finish.
Although I didnā€™t have too much more to say or ask of Ipos.
I donā€™t really know what to make of the response of the last question.
After Ipos left I did ask any spirits that may have come with him to leave or any spirits that were around for any reason to leave as well, as I felt there may have been spirits lingering.
Although they may have been there previous to the evocation due to other work I have been doing.

3 Likes

This is excellent - thank you for sharing! I was hoping to do mine yesterday but something came up, so probably later this week now - your questions have actually helped me understand and clarify a few of my own (forum ā€œcoincidencesā€!) so thatā€™s very cool! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Iā€™m down for this! What Iā€™ll do is perform a type of stitchomancy where Iā€™ll close my eyes and open my copy of the Goetia and the first spirit that catches my eye Iā€™ll choose to commune with.
I wonā€™t do a full evocation but Iā€™ll use itā€™s sigil to connect with it and get used to itā€™s energy.
Iā€™m also going to take my time on thinking of my questions.Once Iā€™m happy with my questions Iā€™ll perform a channeling of the spirit through itā€™s sigil.Probably offer it some incense or whatever my intuition tells me to use.

Iā€™ll report in the next day or so!

I havenā€™t finished with this Q&A.Thereā€™s probably a lot more that I could have asked.That said,below is what Iā€™ve asked so far,of the Monarch of the Fay.

To clarify,it has recently been pointed out to me that both the Fairy King and Fairy Queen that I talk about are not individual entities,but two aspects of one entity,known as the Fairy Monarch.I have their name,though Iā€™m not entirely sure I should be sharing it.

Below,are our conversations.

FM:Hell there,young one.We are pleased to meet you.

Me:We?

FM:I met you in my dual states.It will take time for you to get accustomed to our reconciled form.You have met the fairy king and queen.Now you will meet us.The Fairy Monarch.

Me:Alright.Welcome.I am pleased to have you.Tell me why are you,fairies,and spirits in general,inclined to speak with us?

FM:It is in our nature to answer,and in yours to ask.In the flesh,you will have access to all the influence over the world.All that you do exists,objectively and veritably.WHereas even our empire is ephemeral and subject to lots of change.Your empire is a diamond.We all advise you,with hopes to work with you,alongside you,and influence what is with you.

Me:What are fairies?

FM:YOu know this.We are manifestations of natureā€™s will,bound by the omnipresent fairy dust that is our blood.

Me:Just to clarify,all fairies are tied with nature?

FM:Yes all fairies are connected with nature?

Me:Who has more power over the fairies,their Mothers,or their Monarch?

FM:You do.As for the Mothers and us,we both do.Do not question the amount of power we have.

Me:So what does the fairy kingdom want of me?To build it here?

FM:Yes,to bring our kingdom to this world and anchor it in.

Me:Am I fit to be a fairy king?

FM:Youā€™ve already become Sarali*.You will personally assume more of our power as you progress.We might even merge sooner than you think.

Me:What is magic?

FM:The language of existence,the manifestation of will and the beauty of the world.

Me:There is so little literature and information on fairy magic out there,why is that?

FM:Because those who work with us are children who do not pen our words.Adults often typically dismiss us,and those that do not are detached from your world.

Me:Thank you.That is all for now.I will probably be back with more questions.

Soā€¦what else should we ask?

*That is a reference to the merger I did with Sarali my dark fairy familiar.

1 Like

Ok so Iā€™ve called out to the spirits of the Goetia and was led to the spirit Foras.
Iā€™ve prepared my questions which Iā€™m quite happy with and plan on contacting the Great President either tonight or tomorrow.

I will post results as soon as they are received!!

The spirits do have a plan to assist us in our evolution among many other things. I have been told the same thing and other things that I cannot speak of, but was also told that they are telling bits and piece of the story of whatā€™s to come to certain people when they are ready to hear and understand this information. It cannot be rushed, if you are truly involved with this effort, this upcoming plan of theirs they will make this information known to you if and when the time is right. If you are not currently or have not previously already received the bits and pieces of this puzzle that you need to know so you can know your place and where you stand in all of this, then you are not going to receive this information at all because you are not entitled to it, period.

This is the age of Aquarius when the real magicians will be separated from the dabblers, the wannabes, and the weaklings who long to be a part of this path but will never be able to join it becuase of their own weaknesses which they are in denial of. These weaklings and wannabes will only slow the rest of us down so it is crucial to start weeding out the week and filtering thru this massive sea of self-proclaimed sorcerers and witches to find only those who possess true and natural power and abilities.

There are weaklings of this nature right here among us on this very forum, they long to rise to full power but will never be able to because this is not their true destiny but they are in serious denial and keep pressing forward anyway, hoping to finally gain insight to that which they cannot see but it will always remain just shortly out of their reach like a homeless man chasing a $20 bill attached to a fishing pole that is being dragged on purpose by a teenage boy, sitting around the corner laughing at the homeless manā€™s endless efforts to grab hold of that $20 bill which he will never catch.

I just have to add my own UPG - I got this information a LOT of years ago, and the gates certainly didnā€™t slam shut behind my goddess ass, so I doubt theyā€™re shut now - the one thing Iā€™ve seen all spirits committed to, back in my white-light days and through to this moment, is the potential and ascent of every living human being.

So, if you havenā€™t had anything yet that matches this stuff, keep going - do what it takes to find your breakthrough.

Thereā€™s no zoning limit, this isnā€™t a nightclub where when itā€™s full, itā€™s full - we have infinity at our fingertips.

Okay sorry not arguing or anything but I just had to get that in, because itā€™s important to what Iā€™ve been told and I know new people join here all the time trying to make sense of their experiences, or acquire power, etc. :slight_smile:

I just have to add my own UPG - I got this information a LOT of years ago, and the gates certainly didnā€™t slam shut behind my goddess ass, so I doubt theyā€™re shut now - the one thing Iā€™ve seen all spirits committed to, back in my white-light days and through to this moment, is the potential and ascent of every living human being.

So, if you havenā€™t had anything yet that matches this stuff, keep going - do what it takes to find your breakthrough.

Thereā€™s no zoning limit, this isnā€™t a nightclub where when itā€™s full, itā€™s full - we have infinity at our fingertips.

Okay sorry not arguing or anything but I just had to get that in, because itā€™s important to what Iā€™ve been told and I know new people join here all the time trying to make sense of their experiences, or acquire power, etc. :)[/quote]

There will always be those whom try to make magick an exclusive club. Its been done many times in history by many groups. Even in this world you also have people whom are opportunists whom stumble upon something like say knowledge or power, then they grab it and make a run for it turning it into the next club.

Out of all these institutions you will have people who will try to ā€œprophesizeā€ to other people, including those with knowledge where they try to manipulate their Fate with words of prophecy. Such as been heard here. Anyone can do whatever they want as long as they have a way to make it happen. As for Magick, there are many ways to make it happen just as there are many forms of magick =)

There has been a recent rise in these groups on Balg forums concerning this, and I think it has more to do with such individuals stumbling on something and making a run for it (cough cough). Consider the source =)

Well, I was adding commentary from my own UPG and thatā€™s all. Iā€™ve made my stance very clear from day 1 on here - the more magicians, the better. Thatā€™s why I post tutorials & detailed accounts of my workings, and try to encourage people, and intend to continue to do so.

1 Like

Id like to ask a spirit,what are the best ways for me personaly to send my requests into the spirit world. so that supernal and elementals can see it.Also id ask whats the best way for me personaly to send my requests to darker demonic infernal spirits. maybe dropping notes in caves and graveyards and fire worship.how to send my requests to the infernal demons thru the multi dimensions in the flame. sending requests to the infernal spirit world thru flame and fire.Maybe theres something i can learn to do better .Or a recipe that a spirit can give. Learning new things is always fun.Different techniques of sending requests into the spirit world is always interesting .Ive had success but id really Like to learn more.Another question i have is can i work with infernal beings using catholic saints .

Who said anything about magick clubs or prophets? Some people just donā€™t like the fact that not everyone is cut out to be a magician. I do believe that everyone was meant to evolve, ascend, and accept their natural gifts of intuition etc. but with all of this programming and religious crap that we have going on, most of the population will never be able to break free from that mindset. Some of them do and they try to come magick either because they are drawn to it or because they are a slacker just looking for a quick and easy way to fix their life and those people will never succeed (the slackers looking for a way out and those who are too religious minded from previous programming).

I was responding to what someone said earlier in the comments so, back on topicā€¦

I think this thread is awesome there is always something new to learn.

Thats ok. Well even if not everyone is cut out I still see it as spreading good seeds. An exampleā€¦you live in a neighborhood that could look better. What I would doā€¦I mow my lawnā€¦but then I mow the neighbors lawn to the right and left as well as the entire blocks sidewalk grass. What does this do? It makes my lawn look much better not being surrounded by scummy developments. How this translates over intonthe global magick community is that in order to practice a much higher level of magick you must have empowered many others as well. It doesnt seem to make sense, but there is a certain shared dynamic to magick operating in this world. Its either that or the shared dynamic switching over to Christianity =)

I did something very similar to this last month. I started on the 20th and ended it on the 29th. At first i evoke them one at a time but that was exhausting. So i started calling them all at once, thatā€™s when things got real interesting real fast,for one thing it had the opposite effect on me, i was not tired at all, i donā€™t think i slept for more then an hour a day in all that time. And before long i was not even asking questions, they just started talking. one would say something about one thing when it was done speaking another would start on something totally different, and me trying to keep up with it all. That was 9 different spirits, demons,angels,elementals. And for the most part, they did not seem to care about being in the same room with the each other. But on the 27th i called them all and two just went off on one another. Not mad at me but really pissed off at each other, iā€™ve never seen that before. And i was like what the hell? we were all cool last night whatā€™s going on now?
And if you think its hard to mediate an argument between two people its fucking impossible to try with spirits, and finally i was like guys get the hell out of my temple and work this out on your own before you blow my fucking house up. So that was fun=) And now it feels like i have 5 pounds of notes to sift through and try to make sense out of it all. And its so nice to see other magicians doing something similar,may want to go a little slower then i did as it can make you go just little out of your mind.But there can be benefits to that as well. Love to join in with you all, but i really need to recover first before i blitz myself again like that. And on the last night on the 1th Bune shows up out of nowhere i wantā€™s to teach necromancy so i will be doing thatā€¦so have fun guys. Oh and if anyone wants to ask the spirits the best way to kick-start the apocalypse for everyone iā€™d love to hear the answer they give;)

[quote=ā€œcharles9, post:35, topic:6767ā€]I did something very similar to this last month. I started on the 20th and ended it on the 29th. At first i evoke them one at a time but that was exhausting. So i started calling them all at once, thatā€™s when things got real interesting real fast,for one thing it had the opposite effect on me, i was not tired at all, i donā€™t think i slept for more then an hour a day in all that time. And before long i was not even asking questions, they just started talking. one would say something about one thing when it was done speaking another would start on something totally different, and me trying to keep up with it all. That was 9 different spirits, demons,angels,elementals. And for the most part, they did not seem to care about being in the same room with the each other. But on the 27th i called them all and two just went off on one another. Not mad at me but really pissed off at each other, iā€™ve never seen that before. And i was like what the hell? we were all cool last night whatā€™s going on now?
And if you think its hard to mediate an argument between two people its fucking impossible to try with spirits, and finally i was like guys get the hell out of my temple and work this out on your own before you blow my fucking house up. So that was fun=) And now it feels like i have 5 pounds of notes to sift through and try to make sense out of it all. And its so nice to see other magicians doing something similar,may want to go a little slower then i did as it can make you go just little out of your mind.But there can be benefits to that as well. Love to join in with you all, but i really need to recover first before i blitz myself again like that. And on the last night on the 1th Bune shows up out of nowhere i wantā€™s to teach necromancy so i will be doing thatā€¦so have fun guys. Oh and if anyone wants to ask the spirits the best way to kick-start the apocalypse for everyone iā€™d love to hear the answer they give;)[/quote]

I look forward to reading your notes on what they had to share!