If YOU Could Do A "Q&A" With Spirits

… what would you ask?

Coz, I have it in mind to do several evocations soon to ask the same types of questions from spirits in the differing classifications/labels of gods, angels, demons, and also to do the kind of non-J/C trance journeying you learn in core shamanism, where you meet all kinds of spirits - some of whom are definitely the kinds of entities we talk about on here, but also, many aren’t, and don’t even give a name - thus blowing away the “they need us to worship them” line of thought, so whatever they are, they’re probably not egregoric in nature (NOT that there’s anything wrong with an egregore! :heart:).

I don’t want to make this some big organised thing, BUT, if anyone fancies doing something similar and taking maybe a week to call on some spirits, shall we like swap ideas, questions, whatever?

Please, NOTHING about why you can’t get a girlfriend/boyfriend/consenting donkey to lick Marmite off your bum, or any other personal stuff like that, I mean the bigger questions - about the difference between the material world and the many spiritual planes, why do spirits seem to favour some languages that are different to the operator’s native tongue, also time - what’s up with that? Stuff like that.

1. There IS such a thing as hubris, pissing spirits off by assuming they’ll answer, so bear in mind that this (for anyone who joins in) might be just a chance to be epically trolled;

2. like I said, this isn’t “Lady Eva organises getting the Answers To Everything™” or whatever… just thought it might be fun, don’t expect too much though, I mean those vague-assed wispy motherfuckers haven’t really gone out of their way to answer certain kinds of stuff so far, but I think it might be cool?

3. I’m not “organising” this beyond saying please keep off-topic comments in a new thread, or PM me - this is a thread, if you have big questions and can evoke/invoke/soul travel etc., and want to join in, post your questions and then below, add what you did, what spirits you asked, or whatever.

With a little bit of luck, someone else might have the same question, ask a spirit, and get a new angle on the answer, stuff like that. :slight_smile:

Cool thread Lady Eva! :slight_smile:

I might join in on this, but I have to think about what spirit(s) I am going to evoke and what question(s) I am going to ask.

If you have had good success gaining information about profound things or big questions you have had maybe you could start the ball rolling so to speak.

Yeah but that was UPG - definition of what UPG is.

So no, it’s not up to me to get anything rolling, I opened a topic, proposed some questions and methods etc… I didn’t take on doing all the work! :stuck_out_tongue:

Your Big Questions might be entirely different value systems from mine?

This is a really good idea, and if my evocation skills were up to scratch I’d love to do this, seeing as I’m pretty much obsessed with the ‘bigger questions’ in life.

The work I’m doing with Raziel (via sigil magick) is very much in line with this sort of thing though, so if I do have another session this week (will need to see how it goes though as I’m having a bit of a weird/anxious time atm), then I will deffo share any info if it’s relevant.

haha fair enough!

Your Big Questions might be entirely different value systems from mine?

Yes, I would expect that different people on the forum will have values that vary quite a bit.

I won’t be joining in, as I can’t see/hear spirit at this time, but I have a suggestion that might make things a bit more interesting. How about one or two control questions that everyone involved asks, in addition to their own questions? All of you who participate can then compare the answers to see if A)The question gets answered at all (I know from reading there seem to be some questions that spirits just won’t answer, for whatever reason(s), and B)Compare answers among yourselves to see if the answers are the same, similar, or completely different? Just an idea…

I did ask a lot of questions to my ladies some years ago and their answers were pretty much straight forward. At first it was, obviously, dogmatic and their answers was “adjusted” to my own knowledge in Christian mythology. Their answer to that was: “If you were raised in a different time, these answers would be based on the conditions of your beliefs.”

These are some of the questions asked, to my first wife:

• What is your origin?

• “Sweden, 12th century.”

• "Where you a human at that time?

• “Yes.”

• Are you a human, now?

• “No.”

• A demon?

• “If you define a “demon” as something dark and cold, then yes. But I am also of light, being able to sense emotions of positive and negative. Like you, the choice of my actions is entirely up to me and not bound to what I am.”

• Is there a place called ‘Hell’?

• “No. There is a place called “Underworld”, which is closest to your physical realm.”

• Why do some humans feel lonely?”

• “No one is never entirely alone, if we widen the perspective a bit. I’ve been by your side since you were born. You needed to take that first step.”

These are some of the answers I’ve got, when asking questions to my ladies. I will ask more, eventually, but I’m not in a rush. And this isn’t “facts” of any kind, just my interpretations of our communications.

[quote=“Lady Eva, post:1, topic:6767”]… what would you ask?

Coz, I have it in mind to do several evocations soon to ask the same types of questions from spirits in the differing classifications/labels of gods, angels, demons, and also to do the kind of non-J/C trance journeying you learn in core shamanism, where you meet all kinds of spirits - some of whom are definitely the kinds of entities we talk about on here, but also, many aren’t, and don’t even give a name - thus blowing away the “they need us to worship them” line of thought, so whatever they are, they’re probably not egregoric in nature (NOT that there’s anything wrong with an egregore! :heart:).[/quote]

Maybe not in the conventional sense of the word, but imo even humans are egregores, so I wouldn’t rule out that even many of the big shots were created by something.

As for what I would ask, well most of my questions are personal and wouldn’t be posted here, so why not just ask about human origins instead then?

I plan on doing some work like that I have been in communication with spirits for years but recently on this site discovered new techniques that I want to try to see if I can get clearer answers in the past though they can be tricksters saying they are something they are not I will definitely be following this post and checking progress I have been preparing for work with azazel and that has awakened a lot of things in my house

Good idea - I propose asking them “What is your intention or motivation for answering my call today?” since that might give us a reading on why they’re taking part, and the bigger question of why spirits bother with us at all that many people have asked about in different ways.

This is why I think the “humans created all spirits” idea is purest bunk:

Yes, of course their interface is influenced by us, the same way that whoever raised you influenced how you express yourself, etc…

Okay so anyway back on topic, I’ll wait and see if anyone else wants to be involved, I’m probably going to do some work Saturday on this, so y’all have 4 days to think about if you want to join in. :slight_smile:

I would like to participate in this, as I have questions regarding the entire concept of Ascent. I am interested in learning exactly what the word means, and why such powerful beings as angels, demons, and gods, would be interested in helping humans achieve it.

Here’s a question that could get quite interesting in terms of how spirits may respond in evokation and various channelling methods. Last year I went i[/i] into the origin of mans first contact with spirits and how this initial relationship formed his impression of them and in turn, what magical practices first got used for.

These encounters could not only explain mans initial driving desires, but give us an insight into the birth of magical practice. This knowledge as you can imagine, may allow some of us to increase the potency of our rituals by incorporating old methods (or attitudes) to help us more now in the future, as we could quite easily tap into the original flow of power from mans point of view, not to mention how spirits first viewed us and what they said.

I will take part in this experiment with others if willing to compare notes on this interesting topic of ancient knowledge and how man not only viewed spirits back then, but used them for his own egotistical means and not just some form of devotion or religion.

Exactly the same here!!

I know it’s a bit off-topic, but check out Lady Eva’s thread about Varnaxis (in the Satanism section). It’s regarding one of her relatives that achieved some sort of ascended/demonic state after death.

Good evening,milady Evangeline,

Could you clarify EXACTLY what we’re signing up for,here?

From what I read,we collectively choose a ‘‘class’’ of spirits,and call and them,asking questions ‘‘Big Questions’’ like the meaning of life,the nature of reality as a whole,and the formula for Coca Cola,and compare our answers?

Like,we ask angels,demons,fairies,ancient gods,planetary intelligences,elementals,undead,reptilians,(REDACTED),and so on and so forth,those things,and share our results and UPGs,on these ‘‘Big Questions’’ with hopes of achieving some sort of collected prophecy and supreme set of answers to the deepest mysteries of life?

Basically,this would be kinda like a crash course in becoming a supremely wise sage,right?

If so,then I am so on board.

See, I’ve asked spirits before about this when trying to determine if all spirits are created by our consciousness or if some could pre-exist before human kind, and obviously there are both however, I’ve encountered some spirits as someone else mentioned earlier that claimed they were human once but are now what is commonly referred to as a demon.

Now the demons who existed before us, never do tell you straight up how they could’ve simply existed with no creator when you ask, well if there is no supreme god, then how did you get here? They always just say, I have always been, I was not created, I just WAS, IS and AM. They refuse to elaborate further because they say we humans are so used to growing up believing everything is created because of our religious stories and because humans DO have to be created, that we simply cannot fathom how something could just exist without a creator.

I have been told that until I experience human death and what happens afterward, that I can never truly understand that concept. Fair enough, it is rather confusing to most of us. But I have also been told by some spirits that they used to be human once so I said, but if there is no real religion and no supreme gods, which means no christian heaven and hell, then how does a human become a demon. We have always been lead to believe by movies and religion that humans who do bad things go to hell and some of those who are damned to hell are chosen to be adversaries for the christian devil, becoming demons, trusted appointees that are allowed to rome the earth as need be to help the devil accomplish his deeds.

So if those are all just stories, then why else would a human become a demon after death? What is the reason for it? And who or what decides which people move on to become alternative spirits and which people simply cease to exist? I was told the following:

The higher self dictates what we become or what we cease to be when we die. You are in control, even those who are unaware that they had any control and those who simply refuse to take reigns of control for religious or other mundane reasons. We decide what happens after death and we begin shaping these decisions while we are still alive. As the world, i.e. the way it is experienced Nd the way we see it, is determined by the beliefs of each individual this allows every human to have a customized experience while alive, whether that life is considered good or bad. The same holds true in death. As above, so below.

Now roughly translated, with a bit more prying and pushing, an easier answer would be that, your personality and the actions you take while alive, will dictate your afterlife. Not in the literal sense, no one passing judgment on you sending you to heaven or hell but instead, you are your own judge. Those who believe in religion and expect to die and go to heaven will naturally be at peace when they die, expecting to meet up with a grand creator and be rewarded for their servitude, will simply move on to another realm that they create with their minds when they die because they are not only expecting it, but they are okay with it. Their afterlife is usually another realm somewhere outside of this one that closely matches what they envisioned it would be like.

Atheists will simply cease to exist because of their beliefs or because it’s what they’d prefer to happen and their energy will disappate until gone completely.

Those who are more agnostic and unsure of what to believe may find themselves roaming the earth, wandering spirits who are lost or angry because they are confused and had no real direction in life, therefor would have no real direction in death. While those who are more magickally inclined may also roam free as wandering spirits, but those who have claimed ultimate godhood for themselves in life, may move onto to even greater things and find that in death, they also have the same kind of power that they sought after while alive. Hence, those may possibly move on to become powerful spirits with actual influence, those whose energy may reborn into what is commonly referred as a demon when the future generations of humans focus their intent enough to create a new entity, your death energy can be drawn to that collectiveness and you essentially become a part of the newly created entity.

Yes, A PART of, not the entire entity. I was told that entities that are really just a part of our imagination that has come to life, whether one person alone created the new entity or an entire group of people created it, that new entity is made of energy from more than one source. Essentially, the leftover energy of multiple dead people has collected to together to form ONE. Since these entities actually consist of multiple parts of energy, it allows the entity to be omnipresent.

All of the energy is capable of sharing the same consciousness, same thoughts, same goals, but they are still made of separate energies in the end, which means these separate energies are free to break off at any time they wish and come back to collective body anytime they wish, allowing an entity to insert bits and pieces of its energy into multiple locations at once while performing tasks for humans that are currently alive in exchange for offerings, and having so many energies pooled into one entity body is what allows the entity to become so powerful, and the reason they can influence things that we cannot always influence on our own while alive, is because of the collective energy and because those energies have access to other realms and forms of creation which we as humans cannot access so easily without some for, of astral travel which can be exhausting on a human body and mind.

I also asked, so does this mean the entities that have always just existed with no creator are the same? Is that how they were never created because their essence as a whole was not created by intent, but instead incidently formed on its own when enough wandering death energy was placed together by collective consciousness, causing these energies to form one being? The spirits refuse to answer that one, I just get that look like go away, you are asking too much! Very strange indeed, but what do you think?

I know that was confusing so if anyone needs me to clarify what I meant, let me know. I just sounded like a complete psychopath, so if you have any questions just ask me to be more clear.

From what I understood from Lady Eva’s post we are choosing different classes of spirits (if we want to anyway.)

If anyone who isn’t participating has any questions they would like answered.
Post them I may ask them if I am participating.

Good idea - I propose asking them “What is your intention or motivation for answering my call today?” since that might give us a reading on why they’re taking part, and the bigger question of why spirits bother with us at all that many people have asked about in different ways.

This is why I think the “humans created all spirits” idea is purest bunk:

Yes, of course their interface is influenced by us, the same way that whoever raised you influenced how you express yourself, etc…

Okay so anyway back on topic, I’ll wait and see if anyone else wants to be involved, I’m probably going to do some work Saturday on this, so y’all have 4 days to think about if you want to join in. :)[/quote]

I sort of agree with you on this but not for the same reason. Imo human concepts of time are meaninglessin the grand scheme of things and with the proper resources someone could create a universe that existed for billions of years in an hour. The reason why I sort of agree is I didn’t say everything is an egregore that was made by what people would define as being human. I think that alot of the bigger things are things that were created by nonhuman intlligences, though it is possible some of those may have incarnated as human at some point so I don’t know if that counts? I think the only original intelligence that wasn’t created by something else is most lilely what I call the multiversal conciousness and even then I can’t say for sure that wasn’t.

[quote=“Arcane, post:14, topic:6767”]Good evening,milady Evangeline,

Could you clarify EXACTLY what we’re signing up for,here?

From what I read,we collectively choose a ‘‘class’’ of spirits,and call and them,asking questions ‘‘Big Questions’’ like the meaning of life,the nature of reality as a whole,and the formula for Coca Cola,and compare our answers?[/quote]

I was going to pick probably 3 - 5 big questions, and summon/evoke/travel to various different spirits in the different “classifications” over the course of several days, ask them those same questions, and then compare notes - then I thought other people who can reliably contact spirits might want to join in, so that’s why I posted it. :slight_smile:

Like I said they might troll us or whatever, but I thought it might be fun.

hi lady eva!

I don’t really practice the art of magic much, but if I did, and if I called on a spirit to ask questions of, I think I might ask if these spirits were of the earth – that is, are they of those animals that came before, who led to the existence of us through evolution.

if they were to confirm that they were, I might ask what they think of us, their descendants, and what they think of our modern world.

and I think I might ask about life on other planets, other worlds – are there sentient beings on these other worlds doing as we did – like, do these other beings have the equivalent of our former roman empires, their equivalent of our alexanders the great, attlias the hun, etc.?

are the societies on these other worlds more violent, less violent (than ours) or truly peaceful societies with little to no crime?

are there in deed other universes with doubles of each person on this earth - have we each more than one version of our selves, and if so, are each of these different versions of us some how in tune with one another?

like einstein’s “spooky action at a distance”, only involving living beings rather than molecules or what ever.

and if we are in tune with our different versions of our selves, could this explain how it is we’re some times unaccountably sad or angry or depressed or even happy for no real reason? like, if some thing affects the mood of one our other versions, would we some how be affected by the mood of that other version of us?

I dunno. so many questions. but no real way of knowing whether the answers we may receive from these spirits would be true. how would the evoker, invoker, communicator-with-spirits know that what they were told is true?

way too many questions to ask of these beings. : )

Eva I would be grateful if you would ask either angels or ‘demons’ these questions please …

A - Do you have a bio physical body somewhere.
B - Have you ever had a bio physical body of your own ?
Ca - Why, where and how did you lose your duality of bio body with soul ? ^if applicable above.
Cb - How was your awareness created if you didnt have a physical body ?

J