If someone’s will is strong, will a lust/ love spell not work on them?

Here is my sweetening spell (adapt as you see fit! don’t sweat all the ingredients, use what you have!!):

• I do this on a full moon or a waxing moon only and while your target is asleep! if it is a waxing moon, preform it on a Friday

2 pink taper candles
something to carve with
any link to the target that you have, DNA or photos work the best
rhodochrosite or rose quart or both
clear quartz
amethyst (optional)
selenite (optional)
rose buds
lavender buds
sugar
manifestation oil (optional)
love oil
lavender oil
rose oil
petition paper (create it however you see fit)
pink marker or pen for the petition

1. Do some sort of cleansing ritual you see fit first. I usually smudge my room with sage and take a spiritual bath. Meditation or yoga is great too. I always spiritual cleanse all of my materials beforehand as well.
  2. Prepare your petition paper using a pink marker. If you don’t know how to make one here is a great resource: How to Write a Successful Petition *Warning this Will Manifest* So Be Exact on What You Want!!! - YouTube
  3. Charge every individual object with its intent. Charge the candles with the intent to represent the two of you. One will represent you and the other will represent your target. Carve your name on one and the other with your target’s. Charge your rhodochrosite or rose quartz with the intent to intensify feelings of love and romance. Charge your clear quartz and/or selenite with the intent to absorb any negative energy that will prevent the spell from manifesting. Charge your amethyst with the intent of protection from outside influences that prevent you from achieving your desires. Charge your lavender buds and lavender oil with the intent of bringing about a peaceful, harmonious love. Charge your rose buds and rose oil with the intent of bringing in passion and sexual chemistry. Charge the sugar with the intent to sweeten your target to you.
  4. Melt the bottom of the two candles onto a plate or saucer, placing the names on the candles face to face and very close to each other. Place your petition paper under the candle, anoint the paper with all the oils on all four corners. Anoint all of your candles with your oils, envisioning the outcome you want. Then, add all of the ingredients and any personal concerns to the plate. Make sure the sugar is completely covering the plate.
  5. Light your candles and call upon any dieties you work with or ask universal source energy to aid you in achieving your goals. Then, go into a deep meditative state and imagine your desired outcome.
  6. Say the following incantation until you feel you have built up enough energy:
    As this flame burns bright and the full (waxing) moon oversight,
    may our love and affections grow tonight.
    With the power of 9 (i use the number 9 in my petitions, so use whatever number you work with), the earth, and moon, may my will be done soon.
    I call upon the spirit world and the cosmos to aid in my endeavors, so that this love will endure forever.
    Bring us peaceful love and bountiful affection.
    With harm to none, but passion bidden.
  7. Stay in a meditative state, envisioning your desires, until the candles exhaust themselves.
  8. Either burry the leftovers in your yard or keep the remnants in your room somewhere.

Hope you guys like this one :slight_smile: I came up with it myself

10 Likes

yes it worked for me in the past

1 Like

When someone is pissed it does make it very hard. Getting your ex back is notoriously difficult and unsuccessful but possible. Firstly if he is seeing anyone you will have to break them up first. If he isnt I would hit him hard with dream spells, lust spells, and love spells. This typically requires many hours of hard magick. Hard as in intense visualizing. Try the above spell out since she said she had success with it. Ive got some others that have worked before.

8 Likes

Love spells are a means of subduing the will of someone to you whether the person under the spell wants you or not .They come under your influence and are totally fixated to you and you only.
If someone’s will is too strong ,the spell if it works will last for a relatively short time or may not work at all.
A friend of mine had this same problem and he asked for Lilith’s help on it for it to work since the female had a strong will .
So yes , someone’s will according to the" limited " experience I’ve had , is of importance if the spell is to work.

1 Like

man !!! that contact me spell worked like a charm for me today.

thanks for sharing it :heart:

7 Likes

Depends on whether or not they’ve set a new direction for their own life.
This is about personal ascension and godhood, after all … Unless they’re oblivious to magic.

fuck yea!!! Vagabondmoon’s whole channel is dope!

4 Likes

Ohh, that sounds like a good one. I have a number of girls chasing me at the moment, but the one that I think is the best match is also so shy she might as well be disabled. Pisses me off, actually, because I’ll try to engage with her, and she just enters into this catatonic state.

Do you have a spirit or demon you could suggest I evoke for giving a girl like this the courage to come get me? I’m like Arnold in the first Predator movie, at the end when he’s trying to lure the alien into a trap. “Come get me! I’m here! C’mon!”

And any other demons or spirits that are good with lust spells in general?

1 Like

Gemory 56th goetia

4 Likes

One of the target’s friend posted this image on their instagram today…

its unbelievable !!! :open_mouth::open_mouth:

3 Likes

Here’s a thought - you keep going at this, you are going to have to be very certain you want him for the long term if you don’t set any conditions because your interest might fizzle out by the time you get him and he’s all ready and excited to get you back.

You may need to do some work on yourself as well to keep yourself up. If you are expecting him to be a better person he will expect the same from you.

4 Likes

Just my thoughts. Really search yourself and ask do you want this person or are you clinging to memories of them. If it’s as you say, he doesn’t sound like a great person and even if you were able to “mold” him, you’re basically working with an empty shell.

You can spend all the time and energy on it and will you be happy once you get him? Or will you always wonder if it’s real? This is why I only do love drawing - to bring the best possible matches to me.

4 Likes

haha i use that video literally all the time when i want someone to text me back quickly

2 Likes

Lol could you send me a link please?

Can you share the ritual she used?

Hi, I read your post. I really liked ypur approach. I’m doing some love spells lately due to a deep love lost recently. I’ve made a post about it too under New Magician Help - “Rise and fall of your fellow magician”.

I’ve recently done the Heartagram ritual C.Kendall posted earlier. I was hoping if you can help with some other rights too you’re talking about in your post?
The girl and I are not in talking terms so I’d do the contact me ritual tonight.
Honestly speaking, I know she’s the one. We both are madly in love with each other. Our family issues have really made it worse. I also have reasons to believe that her aunt did some black magic on her to turn upon me over night.
I can really do with help on this. I really need it as I’m not a powerful magician myself. But I really don’t want to loose her. I was planning to propose her for marriage in sometime.

1 Like

Alright, like I mentioned earlier you need to be in contact with her first! Once that is done, you need to not be needy or desperate for her to talk to you. Be casual, be polite, and keep your wits about you. I suggest doing meditations directed at self love. When you radiate self love, people are naturally more attracted to you. Once this initial phase is over and you’re on regular speaking terms again, you can PM me and I’d be happy to help you out further. BTW, a really great meditation series you can do: Attracting a Specific Person Meditation 👠 - YouTube That is just one video, but Agnes’ whole channel is loaded with meditations for a specific person and on self love. They’ve helped me personally so much! Everything starts with you first, so do the contact spell and start meditating!!!

3 Likes

My friend has blocked me so that i cant call her. in this situation if do the contact me spell, do i need to keep quite till that person calls me or i can keep texting /calling that person?

1 Like

How would you feel if someone kept phoning and texting you all the time and you have attempted to BLOCK them - shouldn’t that be a huge clue?

Leave alone.

You are sending a message that you don’t believe that whatever work you did is working if you interfere.

1 Like

Maybe I’m just cold-hearted, or maybe I have never been in love with someone worth it, but I really don’t understand this mentality of “I need this particular person”.

From my vista, people come and go. There are so many stories of two people in love, committed to each other, and they eventually separate and go their own ways. Love is a strange thing.

I would even question whether you should do a love spell. I am not a big fan of love spells. (Then again, being cold-hearted as I am, I’ve never felt the need or desire to cast one.) It all depends on what you want.

If you want a hot body next to you, cast a lust spell. But beware the consequences: he may not be there if you need a shoulder to cry on or you need companionship.

If you want love, then you need to mentally commit to a relationship, which involves constant work. The heart only goes so far. The rest of your body needs to be involved for a long-term sustained relationship. And if you’re not looking for a relationship…sure, cast the spell, and be prepared for heartache at some point or another.

And in either case, as @WaveGod_L mentioned, you can’t tell what will happen. People change. Or they may not. Both can be good or bad.

I’d recommend a spell to bring things into alignment so that a compatible and suitable mate will come into your life. I don’t care about free will, but focusing on specific people has higher probabilities of something going awry.

And, as to one of your original questions, I am sure there are spells and entities strong enough to break his strong will. But I don’t know what the consequences of that are. (I don’t believe in karma, but I know that every act has consequences which you will have to accept and deal with.)

I know, I’m full of sunshine and giggles, aren’t I?

3 Likes