If i will something the opposite happens

Every time I try to use my will on manifesting something, the opposite happens? Am I doingsomething wrong or is ther a way around this. I do try working with king paimon over the past few months but I have not received anything from him as I know of.

1 Like

Try the following tips my fren. Hope it helps:
-Check what are your actions after sorcery.
-Check the moon/planetary influences ALWAYS.
-Check how defined is your intent( I don’t care when people say it needs to be something you really want. That’s bullshit, you need to KNOW what is your output.)
-Meditate intensively to get a grip on the monkey mind and not lust on results. Lust of results and other objections of your conscious mind will ruin your practices.
-Hey, sorcery is not ezy amma tell you that, very unpredictable, very instable give yourself some slack.

As far as King Paymon goes, when he talks to you and say hes with you, the game is on, otherwise, you are just trying to connect.

I see you are knew to evocation, so do the following about Paymon: READ EVERYTHING YOU CAN ABOUT THE KING, write it all down, every word. Read it to yourself, at least 60 times, draw him, put his sigil as wallpaper on your phone/pc etc. Say his enn on every Venus hour you are able to for at least 3 days. Then prepare a good ritual evocation and call him, properly.

I genuily hope it helps fren. Good luck!

4 Likes

Thankyou for that information, it will be taking into consideration. I will work on the king paimon subject as you have explained.

1 Like

good luck. Anything just PM me.

2 Likes

I’m reading that you’re trying to dive headfirst really before you’ve started to swim.

Start of with energy work, I’m reading that you haven’t been making any time for meditative energy work.

Get in a comfortable position and feel the energy of your body, try to control it, make it push and pull. Then, go through your chakras one at a time, feel them pulsating with energy.

After some time of disciplining your spirit and empowering your subtle body, you’ll find that your magical pursuits will be much more effective.

I’ve been doing meditation within the martial arts that I work on. I still have the good days and bad days when it comes to being confident, thanks for replying mkultra

1 Like

The problem is…

You are probably obsessing over it.

In short, put your will out there fully with all your passion. Then when you are drained, forget you did it. Magick is tricky when you desire something you must learn to not care about it either. If you desire it and you do magick to achieve it, without letting it go afterwards, You cancel out the desired effect.

3 Likes

What everyone else said, plus, I would like to add, you MUST believe TRULY without a doubt, that it is possible for you. This is exactly why people don’t win the lottery. Technically they know it is possible, yes, but highly improbable. All evidence in their life has pointed to it being impossible so they have this mountain of evidence to work against. It’s good to start small with things you really believe will happen that way you can build evidence in your subconscious mind and it will start to work for you instead of against you.

2 Likes

The key to lust for result, I have found, is to become a child again. When you are in ritual, you must BE in ritual. Like a child, who sits in a cardboard box and it becomes a starship ripping through the stars. They are so invested in it that it is indeed a starship. When the ritual is over, you forget it, and go onto something else, like the child when they get bored of the starship. Suddenly, a towel becomes a cape, and off they go, a superhero out to save the city, the box/starship completely forgotten.

4 Likes

Don’t expect any results in the beginning. It may take quite a few rituals for your mind to get into the Zone and start producing results. Have a fun element into it, don’t hanker over results too much .

3 Likes