If I died would all my parallel reality versions of me die

My death killing all versions of me in different universes parallel reality’s?

In the multiverse theories… there are many ways one goes about it. They sometimes believe you will continue into another timeline and you are basically unable to “die”, living out all possibilities your life could have had, if this is what you are referring to? I love the multiverse theories and if you do fully subscribe to that idea, consider that a possibility.

2 Likes

My death eliminating all versions of me in all realities?

No, you being transferred into another life. You can look up some good info on the multiverse theory.

1 Like

How would you know? You could have died already in multiple different realities.

2 Likes

Personally I don’t believe in parallel reality versions of us, I believe in parallel realities however, in the sense all realities born from the same source are parallel to one another but the life in them are very different.

7 Likes

Your explaining Reincarnation
So multiverse theory is reincarnation?

Some people believe in that form of it, but there is a lot of theories out there.

2 Likes

No, your death in one reality doesn’t kill all the other "you"s. I know this from experience.

1 Like

Nah, you are just another version of another version of yourself, living a different life, and eventually experiencing a different death.

1 Like

Yeah, that people is a good enough reason not to kill yourself. Actually, I’m just feeling a little “urgh” thinking about that horrid multiverse “ride”

I’d also exclude such a risk, one of my speculations was that, if there are impossible things (changing past or resurrecting a person/an animal) a magickal working may basically kill the operator during sleep, sending the magician’s mind inside another body in an alternate reality…

1 Like