Idk anything

I dont know anything about any of this stuff but I really want to learn/try it out where should I start

3 Likes

This question has been asked many many times have you considered trying to dig in, do some research? Try searching the forums (magnifying glass top right :heart::heart:

1 Like

Yeah I’ve been looking around but it seems like a foreign language to me or like things that are too intense for me to start with. Do you have any suggestions of where to search

What interests you the most: evocation, invocation, divination, sigils, spell casting, seeing/hearing spirits? Choose one and run with it. A good primer book imo is Thomas Sheridan’s Sorcery Invocation Of Strangeness.

Is there a black magic for dummies book? :rofl:

2 Likes

Ok @Mrpepay let me put it like this in more simple terms: do you:

1. wanna summon spirits?

2. See into past, present or future?

3. Do you want to experience an pit of body experience like astral projection?

4. Do you want go through a system/school of thought/practical magick? Like Norse magick, Satanic Magick, Angelic magick, etc?

Either one of these will give you somewhere to start.

1 Like

I want to have alot of money and sex also seeing the future sounds good but I’d rather get the money and sex thing first. Would that be under practical?

1 Like

money rituals and glamour spells to make u more appealing to whoever you want

if you have a spare 5$ on amazon Damon Brands “Magical Servitors” is on sale servitor stuff is relatively easy to do and you can get good results. (on Kindle/Ebook)

best part is all it takes is your mind and will.

you can design them to do whatever you want tbh

2 Likes

Then go @Mrpepay to this section and have a look around:

For seeing into the future related stuff go:

Also have you checked out the Become A Living God e-book?

If not get it for free for a limited time, you find it at: www.becomealivinggod.com

Here’s a good starting point, free of charge here on this forum:

If you don’t want to follow my suggestions or if they don’t help, then try some of the other resources the other users have provided you with.

2 Likes

Works of darkness by E. A. on Amazon for $27. It is as black magick 101 as you can get covers almost everything.

start simple.
Get a candle. light it. focus your view on the flame.
Watch the candle burning and think about something you want to have or achieve.
Focus on the flame, as it burns, and keep cycling the idea.
Try to push the intention of getting / achieving into the flame.

That really should be enough for your first spell cast.

After that, just keep an eye open for things that somehow aligne with what you focused on.
You’ll probably notice “incidents” or “strange phenomeon” to aligne.
Just let that happen, and trust it, as it’s a spell completely casted by you,
for yourself.

Once you went through that Synchronisity,
report back and ask for specific changes you want to achieve for your current life.
Most of them fall into the categories of:
Love,
Wealth,
Health,
Protection,
Revenge,
Learning (gaining more understanding and whisdom),
Ascend.

You’ll find sources for each of those here.

Sincerely,

¥’Berion

2 Likes

Generally the best way to start out in magick is noticing how you yourself can change your fate by your own will.
Everything else, working with Angels, Demons, Gods, attaining Godhood for yourself comes after that, step by step.
a Key note here is:
Keep your awe as long as possible.
Make yourself wonder and question, of whether you really made that happen.
All to early, comes the point where you’ll miss the feeling and know that you can indeed aligne reality in corespondance with your will.

Sincerely,

¥’Berioth

1 Like

Not knowing anything is the best starting point, thirty years later you will be able to look at all your cultivated knowledge and still say to yourself, “All I know is that I know nothing.”

1 Like

We’re not all socrates, but yes, there’s some truth to that for sure!!

Sincerely,

¥’Berioth

1 Like