Identifying this word

Does anyone here know what the word “sincret” means?
I ask to please not be referred to google as I have done some research but didn’t find much.
I was having this dream a couple months ago and I woke up saying “did the sincret forget me” because I was supposedly damned to this sort of “hell”
And I’m not religiously biased so it’s not out of fear,just want to know if anyone can shed some light on it

It could have been you were so tired that you may have slurred the real word you were trying to say.

1 Like

Not at all…

Just looking at it I would postulate that the word is a combination of “sin” (anti-religious acts of blasphemy) and “secret” (mystery or hidden unknown). Some LHP mages believe that sinning within a religious system or using taboo topics of society as a tool will offer enlightenment and freedom to the conductor of the ritual in which this technique is employed. I’m personally not someone who sees lasting value in this particular belief but I can understand why many would feel that way. I think people in general do have their own taboos that should be the focus of adversary (coming to terms in either correction or acknowledgement) in order to gain enlightenment. Perhaps the term “sincret” could be applied for both the individual and in a greater religious sense.

But, that is only my postulation. If it sounds reasonable, do consider it further, but listen to others too.

1 Like

I’ve been meaning to talk to Belial about this but I wanted to see what the forum had to say.
I feel as if it has something to do with a past life as I have been a mage before

1 Like

You may wanna consult someone with a background in the history of languages they may be able to give you an idea if it tied to a specific language,pieced together from multiple or just something your subconscious tossed your way.

1 Like

syncretism - is to do with combining belief systems

1 Like