Identification of symbols on an old pocket watch

Ok so, I was at an old flea market the other day and this caught my eye. I havent really meditated or tested it yet to see if it has magickal energy, but the symbols themselves are vaguely reminiscent of something Solomon would be all up in.
I can’t seem to find any matches online.
Any thoughts?

1 Like

Look like a Greater Key Of Solomon Seal, maybe check that out or anything in that type of vein of magick.

4 Likes

It certainly has that feel to it.

Can you do some more pics of the front and inside Azael any makers names or anything ?

May be jewish hebrew or mix mash of stuff

found this which was described as a jewish pendant

Yeah looks jewish. Also, try looking for clocksmith markings, name tells a tale.

It’s Arabic you bloody gits! Just kidding but I do believe that it is Arabic.

1 Like

Middle eastern rather than arabic. It looks the part but i dont recognize those as arabic script. Maybe something older?

1 Like

I think you might be right.

Definitely not Arabic, I took classes in it and can read it fluently, so I don’t think so. Jewish could be right, it’s got the whole Solomon/Kabbalistic feel to it

I can tell you that it is not arabic, yiddish, arameic or cuneiform. Deduction for the win. Depends on when the watch was made, i’d guess it’s probably european built, prior to ww2. the whole thing looks like some sort of good luck or wealth talisman.

There is no Hebrew in that piece.

look up “fate stay night summoning circle” took me some blood hounding to track that down

I cannot find out if it based in fact or if its a made up thing I have a sneaking suspicion that this may be a fairly modern chinese watch but my search continues guess i have too much time on my hands watch this space

1 Like

This is quite possibly the correct answer. Looks animeish. Still, the manufaacturer info would cast more light.

1 Like