I'd like to introduce myself!

Hello everyone, nice to meet you all~! I’ve been creeping around this forum for so long, but I finally decided to pull the trigger and make an account.
I like to call myself Prince SaiRen, but I usually go by just Prince or Ren.
I’m very new to the occult in general, so I don’t have any particular preferences when it comes to magick. I’m open to it all, but I’ve primarily been focusing on opening up my psychic senses and learning how to lucid dream and astral project. I’ve also been reading up on a great number of spirits too, and I hope to meet as many as I can some day!

If any of you guys have any tips or recommendations for me, I’d love to hear them. I’m glad to finally, officially be a part of this community! :smile:

3 Likes

Hello @PenumbralPrince , Welcome along :slight_smile:

1 Like

Appreciate it Blanket_Owner, glad to be here !

1 Like

Welcome @PenumbralPrince

Where are you from?

How long have you been pracitcing that?

What areas of magick are you most interested in learning about?

DarkestKnight! Nice to finally meet you, I’ve learned a lot from reading your posts! :smile:

I’m in the US, I’m from New York.

I’ve been practicing for a couple months now, about 2-3 months. Mainly meditation and reading, and mostly doing the LRP’s and the MP when possible. I live in a small apartment with my family, so my practice with these and other rituals is a bit… chaotic and infrequent. Privacy’s a bit hard to get a lot of the time. Once I’m able to move out, I’ll be able to immerse myself fully.

Well I’m most acquainted with High Magick and Witchcraft, so I’d like to get even more proficient in those for now. I’m interested in all magick though, I’d like to be skilled in as many different practices as I can. Proper communication with spirits is something that I’d like to have as soon as possible though, since I feel like it would make my progress that much quicker.

2 Likes

Hi hello nice to meet you

2 Likes

Hello there @PenumbralPrince, welcome to the forum :wave:t5: Nice to have you here.

1 Like

Thank you, thank you both. :grin:

1 Like