I wrote a petition to Lilith! When should I burn it?

Basically, because it is a time when the psychic noise of the world is lowest because the majority of people are sleeping. Also, there is a special energy at that time (EA Koetting did a video explaining its significance a while back)

3 Likes

Dusk and Dawn are interesting times to burn petitions as well, as it is in a way an “in between” state.

3 Likes

I’ve noticed most of the paranormal experiences around my house really start popping off around 3 in the morning. I’ve also noticed that’s when Queen Lilith and her succubi are most active around my house.

2 Likes

Lol me too! Lilith usually visits me throughout the day but if she doesn’t , she visits me at night or around 3 AM. Her presence makes me very hot.

2 Likes

Same lol. I usually notice the activity starting around 1:30-2:00AM and usually lasts till around sunrise with the most intense activity around 3AM. I love Queen Lilith! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

What do you mean by “her succubi”? What is a succubi? I’ve heard things about them but never knew much. Aren’t they dangerous?

1 Like

She’s one of the queens of the succubi, they’re her children so I call them “her succubi”.
Anyway, a succubus is a type of sexual demon, many people here have them as lovers. They’re usually not scary or evil like they’re portrayed.

1 Like

Lovers? Interesting. I’m still struggling to see spirits but I should be able to pretty soon. I’ve recently developed clairsentience along with claircognizance. I’m naturally clairaudient.

1 Like

Clairsentience is the main thing you need if you want to have fun with a succubus since they rely mostly on touch. The clairaudience is also good since you will be able to better hear your spirit lover. Mine sometimes talks to me through ringing in the ear. I’ve also heard whispers before but they were so low I couldn’t make out what was being said. As for seeing spirits, that helps but the main thing you need with succubi is clairsentience. They’ll also show up in dreams from time to time as well.
I woke up in a state of sleep paralysis once and noticed my covers were being pulled off. I’m not used to this level of activity so I got pissed off and called my succubus a bitch because it scared the shit out of me but I later apologized.
Come to think of it earlier in that night I had challenged my succubus to pull off my covers, I said “I bet you can’t do it” and basically challenged her. Nothing happened while I was awake but obviously it happened later in the night and I probably shouldn’t have gotten mad because I was literally asking for it, I just didn’t expect it to actually happen.

3 Likes

I’m gay lol and I’m in an actual relationship so I’d rather not get involved with a demon.

I mean, if you’re gay you could always get an incubus which is basically a male succubus but in the end it’s up to you. I will tell you though, that sex with demons is nothing like sex with humans and is definitely worth the experience.

1 Like

How do you “get” an incubus?

1 Like

You have to write a letter of intent to Lilith and do the ritual surrounding it. I did mine on the full moon of Halloween.

3 Likes

Make sure that if you do it you set very clear boundaries with the incubus. While many incubi can be extremely respectful some may cross lines (works similar to human relationships I suppose lol)

2 Likes

Ok! I have a question. I “bought” a nympho spirit from Creepy Hollows and it literally has interacted with me at all. Not even once! If I get a incubus to replace them would it get upset?

Might be a scam? I rarely ever pay for “enchanted” items and I’ve never bought spells for hire. Maybe try communicating with the entity and see what happens. If nothing happens you’re probably good to go. I guess you could also bury the enchanted item and do the LBRP if you really think a spirit is there and want to get rid of it but it’s up to you.

2 Likes

That’s something you’d have to ask the spirit. Try divination maybe

1 Like

The nympho isn’t bound to anything. I unbound it a while back. Also is it normal to feel sudden “breaths” or wind on you when Lilith or her children is near? Have you ever felt as though your hair , shoulders or back were being touched?

1 Like

It’s not out of the ordinary.

Yes, usually for me though it starts in the legs/feet and works it’s way up.

1 Like

Am I the only one who likes a good night’s rest? Seems like alot of people are up late here lol.

1 Like