I would like your input

Hey there!
It’s been a while but since you guys are my references now I must ask you a question.
Since the beginning of the year I’ve made some really weird dream that I cant explain with people I dont know.

The first one I cant even remember. But for the first time in my life i screamed all night. My boyfriend was actually a bit worried. But since in his house a lot of weird thing happened I didnt made a big deal about it.

Then, i started having those lucid dreams where I would see shadows of crows flying in my directions and it’s so peacefull and beautiful. One night as I was amazed sith these shadows a tall flame bursted out and an man ( i would say a snake charmer) appeared and took me to a dark cave he told me to dance while he was playing the flute. Then another big flame and i was walking alone on a dark road and i heard the man say in my head: you can speak to them now…

After that I did mediate alot and that’s when I started hearing his voice in my head and talking to me. When I light candles the flames are incredibly high and the wax melt in weird birds shapes. I have no clue about who he is since every time I’ve asked for his name all I heard was laughing and Azazel with a snake voice. But it doesnt correspond to the description other do about him.

So we’ll pass a few week, i had a business with one of my friend and she screwed me over big big time. I’ve made a banishing ritual because she was awful and since I have an anxiety disorder it was too much for me. So i put the jar on my alter asking my new fried to take care of it if he’d like and I’ve felt at peace.

Last night I’ve dreamed about a tall black man. He just told me that he got me and that i should start having more confidence in myself and he hugged me. I’ve never felt so good it made me cry. It was like I was finally home.

I dont know what to think about all of this. And maybe that’s nothing to understand but it’s really nice and I would like to understand what’s happening so i could thank him for helping me so much.

If that makes any sens and if you did read all of this than please i would like to have your imput. Thank you so much for your time.

2 Likes

Well you have a few leads to follow:

1. Have more confidence in yourself - write all this in your journal and assume it all means something, which you’ll find out in good time
  2. Summon Azazel and ask if he wants to work with you
  3. Dream symbolism is best not taken at face value, because the symbols are personal and subjective to you. We have a collection of dream interpretation threads you might like to check out, some together in the thread below, and the rest through the search feature, and there are books on dreamworking if that is a strong area of interest for you.

Thank you so much.

I’ll go read it! But how do I know that’ it’s really Azazel that I’ll invoked? And will he tell me who’s the voice in my head?

1 Like

If you’re new to evocation there’s a bit of a learning curve there, though there are evocation guides on here, and E.A. Koetting’s evocation course is good.

You would start by banishing stray energies/entities from your ritual space, then call Azazel specifically. It takes practice and repetition to get accustomed to an entity so you can judge by feeling you have the entity you wanted, and even then impostors can trick you (we have tutorials for that as well), but by and large if you follow the system you’ve chosen and stick to the process, you should be good.

2 Likes

Thank you so mucn for your help. It’s really appreciated! :blush:

1 Like