I would like to help the community - give me feedback on what you'd like to read

As I’m waiting for my account stuff to be sorted out, I want to write something here. Honestly, I love this community ,even though I get disappointed at times. Even though I get annoyed at times. Even though I had to take a break from the forum because of it at times. I still love it, and it’s why I keep coming back. I feel like I’m not showing my appreciation openly, though. So, now I have an idea how to do that.

As someone who performs multiple rituals a day, as someone who has fucked up so many times and learned from his mistakes (hopefully), I would like to write guides and tutorials and tips regarding magick. Not just to help the newcomers, but to also have an informational exchange between us all. I learn from you, you learn from me. And so on. Of course, there will be a salty person here and there who will wave their wizard staff at me, muttering “I don’t need anything from you nyeh!” And to them, I say, “Congratz, you won the internet. You’re the best thing since sliced bread.”

Now, without further ado, let’s begin. What are you personally interested in? About what would you like to read? A guide, some tips, or experience, or anything like that.

I have some ideas. I’m planning to write an easy evocation guide that guarantees you manifestation of the RIGHT spirit, no imposters, no bullshits. And a whole bunch of other stuff.

BUt yeah I’m open to some feedback. what would you like to read about?

18 Likes

I’d say guides.

2 Likes

What kind of guide would you like to read? Guide on what?

I would say the big three topics, evocation, omnipotence, and soul travel. As much as I would like to buy his stuff, I just cannot at this time. Since 2014 I have not had any money to work with. At all. So a crash course for people lacking skills would be awesome. A core shamanism guide actually helps toward soul travel. I know a lot must be learned through trial by fire, but some of us are aging quickly.

4 Likes

Alright, I’ll add these on the list. I’ll also write about the astral senses since that’s also a big thing.

3 Likes

Evocation, invocation, and development of astral senses would be lovely.

4 Likes

I will do this once the account thing gets resolved. Invocation is an often overlooked practice, it seems.

4 Likes

Invocation is great! Especially if you make your own. I think you (Imo) should start with some beginner stuff and then move on to some intermediate content, if you want a guideline.

3 Likes

Hmm, you’ve given me a nice idea there. Aside from how to actually do an invocation, I could write how one could make an effective one themselves.

Yeah, the guides will be aimed at beginners. I will also write guides on how to approach certain entities based on my experience with them, which is something both the beginners and advanced magickans can benefit from, I’m certain.

4 Likes

I’d like to read about different realms in the astral world/your experience being there.

And astral projection/Lucid dreaming. Tips/warnings etc.
Also… I’m curious to know.
What kind of magick do u practice?

1 Like

This sounds dope! What are your particular areas of specialty? I’m always up for a good read from any magician who is speaking from a place of real knowledge.

1 Like

Guides for development of astral senses & invocation would be cool.

Or, if you’re up for it, an easy primer for opening the Black Gates of the Abyss and letting the endless demon hordes pour in to this physical reality would be pretty sweet as well. :wink:

3 Likes

Demon magick primarily, Qliphoth, etc.

Demon magick primarily.

1 Like

I’m interested in the Qliphoth. And I’d love to read more about the Qliphoth from you. It would be a great chance to learn more.

1 Like

I am not as knowledgeable on the Qliphoth as Asenath Mason, V.K. Jehannum, and other such practitioners, but I’m learning well from my spirits (and ofc the material of other magickans; but I rely on spirits primarily).

2 Likes

May I ask which spirit from the Qliphoth you have worked with?

1 Like

Cool. Well, write about demons and I will read it.

2 Likes

I’ve worked with all 11 Qliphothic deities, including Chavajoth/Azerate itself. I’ve also worked with the “lesser” ones. But I was instructed to focus more on establishing a bond with Azerate.

2 Likes

Hate to be ignorant… but I know absolutely nothing about this being…
The only one I’ve worked with from the qliphoth is Samael.

2 Likes

Azerate/Chavajoth is a metagod, an 11 headed black dragon composed of the 11 Qliphothic deities (Naamah, Lilith, Adramelech, Baal, Belphegor, Astaroth, Asmodeus, Beelzebuth, Lucifuge Rofocale, Satan, and Moloch).

2 Likes