I went to hell before I died and escaped. Please help

Look. I’m running out of ideas. My mo is to not burn in hell forever for what I did. Ever sense I sold my soul I’ve been stressing constantly about this.

Well,

1. You could invoke whoever you believe in, and plead for release from the contract. There is, in case you are a follower of God, a stipulation in a New Testament letter near Timothy that talks about oaths, and realize you or God own your soul.
  2. You can realize you own your soul, and revoke the contract, or evoke a high positioned guy to renegotiate the terms if there was a pact.
  3. You could live your life as a walking, talking god and decide if it needs to be negotiated, as if it were a business contract.
    Perhaps there are more possible solutions.
1 Like

I do agree with the egregore bit. Basic social psychology, if two or more are in agreement, chances are that most will comply. All values and limitations in the egregore will be sensed in some way, enormous social pressure is one.
Satan in the Old Testament seems to have trickster moves or acts as a prosecuting attorney. He is mentioned at most three times in the Old Testament/Tanakh, in three different books. Lucifer appears in a different one as the King of Tyre. Bashar … From Edom/Qlippoth? Then it seems like ascension has begun?
I have the same programming, not as strong as in the past, but anyway…
We make choices and deal with the consequence or reward. The strongest thing I can think of is to own it, and make a decision after meditation on to ask for it to be revoked without punishment, or living life being true to yourself. I wouldn’t stress much.

1 Like

First and final warning @787400xps - one thread is plenty for this, you have had some great advice from real magicians who interact face to face with demonic Kings, Satan, and Lucifer, and you just ignore it completely and repost. Either sort that out or accept that you’re unteachable.

I’m going to lock this now, but am leaving this thread visible because while the exact same person making basically the same posts is indeed an annoyance, many people will find this thread through searches online, and they may be able to glean something useful from it, so there’s always that at least that positive outcome to come from this. :smiley:

9 Likes