I was visited by a entity in a dream and experienced something crazy!

I just woke up from a very odd, somewhat disturbing dream. I’m sharing this on here to see if anyone has a any general interpretations as to what it could mean, or if anyone has had a similar experience… Before I explain the dream, it’s probably a good idea to mention that I am currently in the process of doing a couple of cleansing rituals that are meant to rid me of any evil and bad vibrations. This spirit, or who ever this was can very well just be tooling with me, but at the same time I really don’t know what to make of this…

I was visited by a handsome, tall/thin black man I wearing a suit who told me “ If you get into for a relationship with god, you’ll be able to do this …” the man then proceeded levitate and perform telekinetic powers such as moving floating objects from point A to point B. Then what happened next probably has to be the most bizarre thing I have ever experienced in a dream. He told me he was able to perform two more tricks that completely break all physical laws of reality and insisted he not show me. I should have listened LOL. I asked him to show me anyway… he was able to reverse time, and at this point I literally felt a few ice cubes being ran down my back and me speaking words “that’s cold!!!” but all in reverse. I literally sounded like a vinyl record being played in reverse but somehow new exactly what I was saying as it sounded like complete gibberish. He purposely ran the ice cubes down my back and it felt as if he did that to demonstrate this trick in a playful and non-threatening manner… but it actually scared the shit out of me haha. He wasn’t mean or aggressive but definitely powerful. I wish would’ve asked for his name… however, I did ask him “ Is the relationship you have with “god” intimate?”, he responded with “sometimes”, then made a facial expression indicating that wasn’t such a great thing. He didn’t show me the third trick ( I could only imagine what bullshit I would’ve experienced) but, I woke up from physically feeling an odd sensation on my back. Could’ve been a spasm… but I really feel that I was visited by some entity. He was giving me a very sarcastic, yet charming in a weird way vibes. I don’t think I fully trust whoever/ whatever this was…

It could be any number of entities. A lot of beings from the underworld usually have that cold energy. I would meditate on it further. Hell, for all you know that could’ve been your godself.

There are four entities I know that control time; Cronos, Thoth, Khonsu and Nannar. If he had a blue beard, that would be Nannar. If he had a sidelock on his head, that would be Khonsu. Though I have never heard of a “relationship with god.” What we call god can sometimes just be the universe itself. He could be saying, “if you develop a connection with the universe, you’ll be able to do these things”.

@Mani Thanks for your reply, I really wish I would’ve asked for his name… the dream was extremely vivid, and what I can also recall is at one point during the time reverse episode was that his eyes may have been red. It did scare me a little bit, but he himself was not threatening or seemed to have any mal intent (I think). He was very reminiscent of Omari Hardwick just more slender. Very welcoming and warm personality. Some of the cleansing rituals I have been doing lately do include the use of the bible and speaking psalms as words of power, so I kinda almost feel as if this spirit was tooling with me … “If you start a relationship with “god”, you’ll be able to do these things”. But then again, I am not entirely sure what the spirit’s intentions were by showing me his godly abilities. And I don’t think time control is a very common power… Why would he have visited be, to begin with you know? Have you ever experienced something like this? and if so, how was the outcome?