I don’t know how to perform this ritual please help me out some one :heart:

2 Likes

Welcome to the BALG forum.

1 Like

Welcome to the forum !

1 Like

Welcome :blush:

1 Like

Welcome to the forum. I hope you enjoy your time here and learn many interesting things.

1 Like

Welcome, use the search feature for all your questions. They have all been previously answered numerous times and the threads have a lot of good and useful information. Hope that helps.

2 Likes

Sup,dont worry to much about if your doing right or wrong we all been there,nothing new under the sun.To help you out on that,many would say try balg divination course to have a better tech to hear and speak to the entities. But your on the right course,attempted to talk to the beings even if you font hear them, research them help bring you closer and having a need or desire from them mean they are try trying to contact you too. So dont feel to stress out of it.Stressing only make it harder to hear in your head what they saying to you.Slow down on those bad habbit and focus on yourself to start healing if not it might open yourself up to those negative feeders being I been hearing about,your going to have alot of breaks ups but remember people tend to be seasonal and only few meant to stay in your life. But if you need a focus buy a dog or a cat and love and treat it well,continue forming a loving bond with the entity your working with,your strengthening them my thinking and having a emotional feeling for them, he or she know about you and feel you too so your not unknown to them❤.remember life is like the different phases of the moon so dont worry and do what you love doing thoughtfully.

2 Likes

Thankyou so much

Welcome to the forum.

1 Like

Thank you WhiteHeart :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes