I was just a joke to him so I’ll fuck his life up like it’s funny

If this is what you truly want, might I suggest the master curse

2 Likes

As per usual. You are incredibly confused with your emotions.

1 Like

I prefer this famous saying in shows and anime. “if i unsheathe my sword it must slay” =o)

5 Likes

Lets talk about Noragami and yato >:oP

1 Like

ichigo lastest movie, the female ichigo. Or kenshin sakura !!

Here you go! Just be aware that it can work a little too well (my ex came back all right…but then he stalked me).

5 Likes

Duchess Haures baby, she’s all about the pain.

4 Likes

wish my exfriend stalk me. haha. never gonna happen. It would be quite entertaining and a lovely revenge dessert for me. =o) As you know poppet. i’m still on my revenge/justice casting phase. i’m picking them family members who instigated the mistreatment to hurt me. facebook is your friend to get full names and pictures if you forgot about them. Using the master curse on them. No feedback so i don’t know if it works. I’ll just have to trust my spells and demons to get the job done. THey mess with the wrong loving guy. Remember folks, it’s not that they ended things, it’s more the ‘how’ they ended it. The how is what justify your baneful magick. If she was just direct and communicated instead of playing the fake friend to use me, i wouldn’t of gone this baneful route way. Heck , i think it was meant to be that she treated me like trash otherwise i wouldn’t of gone deep with all these magick stuff. See, things do happen for a reason. And the baneful magick on my side will happen for a reason too. Lessons to be learn on their side. Or my lessons in improving magick.
I did not get where i am without effort. I will not be passive in my revenge/justice.

7 Likes

I understand to the best of my ability. I think the punishment should fit the crime, and serve as a lesson. I have my own sense of honor and code of ethics. I figure its best to leave people to their own ends, unless they truly go out of their way to fuck me over, which seems to be the case for you and OP.

3 Likes

Yup. I’m smart enough to pick my battles. I tolerate things but some things just need justice . I’m well evolve spiritually. I’m not doing this out of reaction. it’s a choice with 100% awareness of what i’m doing. I’ve weigh the pros and cons of doing baneful magick. If you were in my head , you would do the same. She’s gone overboard with the bad treatment vs my good loving effort. Don’t like being used or played with.

1 Like

That’s the spirit - let the bastards have it with both barrels! :smiling_imp:

4 Likes

Better person? Give me a break. Punishment and “justice” go together.

That sounds like a blatant reference to male virgins who sometimes forget to clean their room and wash themselves in a certain area.

“Men who plunge their swords into who they desire shall produce more men with swords who are not scared to unsheathe them. And they shall inherit the world.”

3 Likes

No, you don’t want him back, you want him dead.
You have to be sure those people never change.
To be a victim is not OK.

2 Likes

Call on andromalius to break you ex and his girlfriend up, and dratalon or pazuzu or keltar to curse him @Angeela

2 Likes

I’ve already called on Glasya Labolas to remove her and destroy her.
I’m working on the other parts now. I haven’t found that much information yet. I do want him in the end to crawl back to me once he’s got nothing to remind him of who I am because he seemed to have forgotten who tf I am.
I’m not the one to bring chaos and such, I always try to even stay out of arguments but doing what he’s done to me I can’t just let that go and know that his life is great with no punishment.

@zzzzzzz That is true. I don’t want him, I want him dead. I want the guy he used to be. I want the guy I fell in love with and who he is now is not that guy. I have no idea who he is. But for now I want him to suffer and feel my pain and all that.

4 Likes

That’s kinda how I feel about my ex getting revenge on him too

2 Likes

I’ve been taking a deep dive into the Necronomicon as of late, you should probably consider a trip to the bookstore and get the Necronomicon Spellbook.

Some people call it bullshit, I just call it effective.

Just be careful, What you see how easy the rituals actually are, and what you start doing research into the lovecraftian current, it can get kind of intoxicating.

At least three of the names of Marduk are very good for what you’re seeking. The rest will help you along your path.

I’m tempted to go on a long rambling diatribe about the discoveries I’ve made as of late, but that’s not the point.

4 Likes

I’ll look into it. I’m researching anything I can find.

I’d love to read about it though. I mean you could pm me whenever about it if you want. :slight_smile:

Yep, there’s specific Goetic daemons that do this. Vassago, Marbas, Valefar (break secrecy), Botis (read behind actions), Alloces (truth of emotions), Haures (to receive answers), Andrealphus (get a confession).

11 Likes

Its not a gendered statement. He is saying harmless people are cowards, and dangerous people who act on every petty negative impulse is no better. He happened to be talking to a SEAL member who can remove your head from you shoulders with his bare hands, but the SEAL chooses to act like an upstanding human being and not a rat.

So actually its the opposite of some incel virgin bullshit lol.