I want you to take a look on this

i was in class and started drawing without even thinking and i got these.
so, when i was done, i looked to the drawings and scared the hell out of me. trying to know why.
please read them and tell me what you get from it

3 Likes

It looks like in the past your energy field, your merkaba, was messed with and you are being watched, possible from birth and have watchers in place, knowing, seeing or hearing all you do in your daily life. But then again that could be what I’ve been experiencing reflecting my current thoughts. I am pretty sure you are having energy manipulation being done to you or something akin to that… how the fear mongers love to toy with people! That one image has several merkaba draw across it but that is all I can say from the rest I’m not clear about.
Watchers
OR
Illuminati

i feel there’s something with this, wow just writing this made me scared and i’m not so easy to do this
do you have an advice?

what image?

1 Like

Is it just me or are there a lot of eyes?

The PAST above the Seeker drawing. It has merkaba like my avatar! You know the double pyramids, one inverted inside the other.

1 Like

hahaha there is
they remember me anything organic and living…

2 Likes

You ARE the Merkaba, everybody has one around them… it is called your Aura, in simple terms but it is the shape of the Aura that makes the two pyramids…
:roll_eyes::smirk:

1 Like

I don’t know that I “get” anything from them but I like the sketches. They’re pretty fucked up looking. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

thanks i think haha

They kind of look like little horror familiars

2 Likes

horror familiars?

Yeah creepy imps or whatever that aid you in magick

2 Likes

All the eyes scream lovecraft to me.

2 Likes

oh thats a interesting view

It reminds me of Shoggoth. They are a gas- looking mass of eyes that can take any form they want.
(If you didn’t know, wasn’t sure.)

1 Like

i like lovecraft, he’s from the color from the space?

1 Like

Yes that’s one of his :slight_smile:

1 Like