I want to summon King Paimon but i need some caution

(hm i read about him)
i feel a bit distant of the gods and its hard to find one that i like
any suggestions?

2 Likes

A poem is good BUT it has to be respectful and contextual to that entity.

2 Likes

King Paimon is awesome, and extremely kind.

Don’t be afraid to contact him, and don’t be afraid of disrespecting him.

This applies to every single entity there.

If you accidentally disrespect the entity, or think you have (and have an objective reason for this, not because you think so in your mind), then just apologize.

Similar to humans.

Oh, and always call him King Paimon.

11 Likes

I once made a poem for him. I think he liked it XD

3 Likes

I’ve read “reports” of demonic summonings with Sigils traced in blood and saying the conjuration while masturbating, it seemed a bit messy to me but surely it’s evocation through sex magic.

1 Like

in kaos magick and (obviously) in the sexual magick, masturbation seems to be a incredible channel for the energy

5 Likes

Loll same here .

1 Like

King Paimon is very businesslike when you start working with him, friendly, but businesslike. After working with him for a while, it becomes a more relaxed atmosphere. I even got him to smile. Make sure you address him as King Paimon, not just Paimon and once you start working with him offer him some iced tea or Mountain Dew. He likes both. Cigarettes too.

10 Likes

He likes… Mountain Dew??

I’m gonna marry the heck outta him.

7 Likes

Paimon is a very helpful king, is a master of science and arts, and can reveal to you more than you could imagine. Personally I’m working with this goetic deity currently for my own long term goals which i can not reveal… One thing Paimon does is he will inflict terror upon those who are spiritually weak, you must not fear the king, be very respectful and listen. Meditate every day. Do not expect results just because you want them now. you want something, but are you patient and loyal and powerful enough to deserve it yet? Paimon will teach you patience first as a test, then he will teach you how to achieve your goal on your own!

7 Likes

You mean, King Paimon!

4 Likes

Also, what you say is true.

2 Likes

So true. Work with King Paimon, Belial and Lucifer. One thing they all have told me, “Be patient.” If what u want is in ur best interest, u’ll get it. If it’s not, they’ll find what is, let u know to go after it when the time’s right. Good luck.

4 Likes

yes ofc. One thing i am aware of is that some references have labeled him “prince” which definitely would tick me off if i was a king of hell with hundreds of legions under my command.

2 Likes

Yes ofc, you just need to remember to address him as King Paimon at all times.

2 Likes