I want to sell my soul to lucifer or belial + a sort of intro

It won’t make a difference. You’re only useful to them while you’re alive. If you want to die, go for it, but it will mean you won’t be able to serve lucifer or Belial

I want to become a living God please advice me how can I become a living God

THEN I WANT TO LIVE AND SERVE FOR LUCIFER OR BELIAL

I WANT TO LIVE MY LIFE AND SERVE LUCIFER AND BELIAL

WHAT IS IT I HAVE TO DO ?

please advise me

Looks like you didn’t decide what exactly you want except that you want to be here and posting this crap

Enjoy your stay :+1:

1 Like

first I wanted death and I want to die

now I am like I want to dedicate my soul for Lucifer

First things first, turn off caps lock. Second, go and read the new members information and educate yourself on the basics of magic

2 Likes

I want to learn from you how to serve Lucifer and Belial

No one here is going to spoon-feed you information. Go and read for yourself. There’s lots of info on getting started. As I recall @Purple collated some threads for newbies

I want to know how to serve myself to Lucifer can u tell me ?

Yes, but I’m not going to. Go and read through some of the newbie threads ( lady Eva will send these to you shortly, if she hasn’t already ). Once you’ve got the basics straight in your head, the community here will be happy to help you along ( not “help” and "do for " are two different things ).
Magic is about self empowerment and standing on your own two feet. Learning to rely less on others and developing mental strength is the first step.

Sign Here :point_down:

And here…:point_down:

6 Likes

Hold up :rofl:

1 Like

Christ, where were you earlier. Could have resolved this far faster

4 Likes

so I will sign the form ?

Yes

What will happen when I write the name in the form ?

6 Likes

You’ll have signed over your soul, just like you wanted. @Myrddin is more experienced than I am, hence why I didn’t think if it

3 Likes

So will I be rich after signing the form ?

so after I sign the form will I be rich ?