I want to sell my soul to lucifer or belial + a sort of intro

HONORABLE SIR AND MADAM

I WANT TO SALE MY SOUL TO LUCIFER OR BELIAL

PLEASE TELL ME HOW TO DO IT

I NEED MONEY

HOW SHALL I DO IT ?

CAN I JUST SAY A PRAYER AND DO IT ?

Please let me know

First off, please introduce yourself in the NEW MAGICIAN AND INTRODUCTIONS area, and tell us about yourself and any experience in magick you may have. It is a rule of this forum.

1 Like

david perez

I have found prayers how to invoke Lucifer and bring Lucifer to my life by saying words

what I need now is a lot of money how to get it ?

Apparently you can’t follow directions. :roll_eyes:

Moved this thread to the proper place and edited the title.

ok can u please tell me where to post it ?

It’s already been moved.

thanks sir

a question since u r a magician

if I want my money in life which demon Is the best

and can I just read the words

and ask them to come in my life ?

is that possible ?

can I write and say notes to them so things become ok Sir ?

No.

You are NOT going to “get money” from reading words.

Yes, you can do a petition to spirits. Use the little magnifying glass in the upper right and search this forum. There is plenty of information on how to write a proper petition.

so Sir if I want to do a petition do I have to get candles and rope to find him ?and read the petition to sign the pact with him Sir ?

A petition is NOT a pact. A pact is a mutual agreement, and serious magick. They are NOT for beginners.

You don’t need candles, but you apparently either don’t know how to follow directions, or are purposely ignoring what I said.

I will repeat myself only once: Use the search function. All the information you want is available with a simple search.

1 Like

Ok sir yes sir I am a beginner

in the search I will write pact with Lucifer hope that would work

Yo! How everyone is thinking big, pact here, pact there, but this knowledge is not out there. It’s hidden. Form of calling and communicating with Spirits are now in pieces. If the ancient method is all that is, then all of this things would be easy.

Though some modern methods are sufficient too but not this simple evocation stuff, candles, meat, blood, etc. We talking something big here, PACT!

FIRST GO LEARN WHAT PACT MAKING IS. Money you seek? Piece of cake to them, but first get in tact with the actual Spirit. To get Lucifer to come off his throne and come to you won’t be an easy task. Pact making isn’t that simple.

Hola @DarkestKnight long time no path-crossing…how ya been, bro?

1 Like

You don’t sell your soul you dedicate it… If you dedicate your soul to a spirit/god this will be fore ever. So if you need some fast money this is not the way to get it. You dedicate your soul to work togheter with the one dedicating it to. Your body is just a housing for your soul and when you die you will still be dedicated to the one chosen.

Welcome to the forum and seek all questions first to the search magnifying glass.
evoke-search-icon-demon

2 Likes

I want to die for Lucifer

I AM THINKING OF SUICIDE

I WANT TO KILL MYSELF

I HAVE NO MONEY NOTHING IN MY LIFE

CAN ANY ONE GIVE ME

SOME WORDS

SOME WRITTEN PACT WHICH I CAN READ ?

SO I CAN KILL MYSELF FOR LUCIFER

IN THE NAME OF LUCIFER

LUCIFER IS MY GOD

Don’t kill yourself

2 Likes

I HAVE NO CHOICE I AM SO POOR

I HAVE NO FEMALE FRIENDS

I HAVE NO GOOD QUALITY FRIENDS

I HAVE NOTHING IN MY LIFE

I AM GOING TO DO IT IN 1 HOUR

I JUSTT NEED A PACT SO I CAN READ AND DIE FOR LUCIFER

WOULD IT BE POSSIBLE?

I WILL TAKE MY BLOOD OUT ALREADY CUT MY HAND

HAIL LUCIFER

I WANT TO DIE FORR U

LUCIFER I LOVE U

I HAVE NOTHING

and not feeling good

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Lucifer will laugh at you if you kill yourself.

2 Likes

But Sir

I went to Canada

I got not a single job sir

I became poor and poverty came in my life sir

now I am in my home country

I cannot adjust my soul here

I do not like anything here Sir

I just want death and death in the graveyard

I want to die

I Have no money I don’t have the money to buy the candles

and pray for Lucifer to come in my life

I don’t the money to buy chalk or a robe

I have nothing

If I am alive I get sick and tired of hunger which I cannot earn money to feed myself

I have no choice other than to kill myself

Death is better I found

I want Lucifer in my life to make me rich I pray nothing happens

I am sick tired I am in poverty