I want to perform Angelic Evocation but want to perform it in my bedroom dedicated for it. Is it possible they are going to appear to me or it not good to perform it where I sleep +intro

how long have you practice magic. Make an introduction stating that and what you do. Maybe name

this stuff. Do it in that thread

I go by the name hajam, I practice Angelic invocations and want to move further to evocation.
I’m pleased to be part of this Nobel platform of knowledgeable enlightened personalities.

1 Like

What I like most is Angelic Evocation and other spirits. I want to gain much knowledge and experience in the field of spiritism. My struggles have always been how to do it the right way and good environment to perform my rituals.

I sometimes perform ritual in my bedroom and it’s not affected me. Just banish before and after.

I’m trying to perform it at a small corner dedicated for my alter. Which book can I get a better banishing ritual?

You don’t need a book. When I get home, I’ll post a good banishing here.

2 Likes

If you’re talking about angels as in beings if light, I doubt they will appear to you. This is very rare, but you should be able to do this on your bedroom np.

1 Like

Can I get the types of Angels that appear to the magician when evoked? I have heard many instances of physical manifestation of Angels to magicians or practitioners

1 Like

Thanks

To me the bedroom is the best place because we store a lot of emotions their. It’s actually ideal.

There is a video where an Italian magician states that the most difficult part of summoning is the manifestation/materialization. Anyways, the means to that are awakened or improved astral senses, a mirror (as well as a bowl of water etc.; scrying with these objects helps just with stimulating the subtle senses) or incense’s smoke. Theoretically the evocator progressively moves toward seeing the spirits.

Fapa you italian,? I follow 3 chanels on youtube, of italian guys, can i pm you, ? Im in antro della magia forum too. Anyway dependes which soatem you use in angels, ben crawford, damon brand or you own. And honestly i try tp dnt do rituals were i sleep bcse energy can be ecstatic. But everyone is diferent. I remember tis witch having a 6 tall ganesha statue, coins big altar inher bedrom. And she sleep good, i cant sleep whit tat energy

I do not work with the angels anymore, wish I could provide u with a list. They were always very standoffish with me, and extremely hard to contact. Maybe someone else can help. :slight_smile:

Ok, this is the exorcism from Kingdoms of Flame.

You can also get a bowl, put some water in it, you don’t need much. Then place a black candle in it and then sprinkle sea salt, rock salt, or some coarse salt in the water around the candle. Place it at the centre of your home, light the candle, and then recite the exorcism in every room, with authority.

Do this before and after.

Blow out the candle when you’re done.

I use a votive candle for this.

PS it is spoken in demonic tongue, but angels will obey it anyway.

1 Like

Sorry for the delay. Yes, I’m Italian and you may PM me :slight_smile: … I follow at least one Italian YT channel and know Antro della Magia forum, although I don’t remember if I also registered to it.

1 Like

@hajam I see you have still not introduced yourself, despite being asked to do so. It is a rule here, so please click the link below and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick ie what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc. Failure to introduce yourself properly may result in the removal of your posts until our rule is respected:

intro3

I clicked on the link you sent to me but can’t find where to introduce myself. Can I be directed on how to go about it?

Thank you I just did, hoping to gain much knowledge as it always been the best place to be when it comes to spiritual knowledge

1 Like

Click the link I sent you. On the right hand side, under the slider, you will see a small box with an arrow in it. Click that arrow, and it will open a reply box. Then just make your post as usual.

Edit: Never mind. You got it :+1: