I want to know about this word

anakeya is there any similar word or meaning of this word i listened it in the dream

1 Like

@Xag_darklight the word sounds greek :sun_with_face:

1 Like

Anakeya seems to be a proper name, no idea on the origin. However, Antakya is theTurkish name of Antioch.

Antioch on the Orontes was an ancient Greek city on the eastern side of the Orontes River. Its ruins lie near the modern city of Antakya, Turkey, and lends the modern city its name. Antioch was founded near the end of the fourth century BC by Seleucus I Nicator, one of Alexander the Great’s generals.

For more details you could run a google search.

2 Likes

thanks dear for ur help but i want to tell u something more when i was trying to talk with the egyption god toth then i seen a man who is calling the name of a girl by the anakheya

1 Like

thanks dear
but if the word link with egyption culture then what will be ur suggestion plz tell me

It seems that it’s from the root word “Anak” the plural is “Anakim” which means demi-Gods or Nephilim. Anakeya could also be pronounced, Anakhe-yah. Which in this case - without going into too much details - would simply mean a fallen angel or a demon.

5 Likes

thanks dear

1 Like

I am familiar with the name Anekaya, which is a Jainist Spirit who brings temperance to society.

Not very Luciferian.

2 Likes