I want to die and be born again

Fame or money will not fill a void inside yourself , having a purpose will , people who have fame and money then feel empty are at the end of their rope and often feel worse than anyone

7 Likes

#This.

I also made a post earlier this month on another thread about “Kodak moments” and it’s important to realize that what we see as an audience and what these celebrities are going through in real life are two totally different things. Everything comes with it’s own struggle. That’s life.

As someone who has, too, attempted many, many times–suicide is not worth it. Whatever you’re going through right now is tough, yes, but once you get yourself out of the situation (which you can get out of, regardless of how hopeless it may seem) you can look back and say: “Man, I’m a badass for living through that dark time in my life.” Trust me.

People who live through these dark times, in my humble opinion, are really special. These are the types of people who can change the world, they just have to get past their own internal barriers. You are valued and you can accomplish your dreams. It’s just a LOT of work.

Additionally, you’ve made a LOT of progress so far in your life (from learning experiences to life lessons) dying and hypothetically being “reborn” means you have to go through all of it again without the knowledge you have now. That to me doesn’t sound fun. Not one bit. (Others may have a different opinion on this, but this is just mine.)

EDIT:
I’m sure there are lots of people that care about you, ending everything seems tempting, but that in itself is extremely difficult and painful, to not only you but those around you.

My Sgt. Major once told me this:

“Everything we do in life causes ripples. Even small interactions can cause a great impact somewhere down the line. If you commit suicide, there are lives/people you haven’t touched and maybe would have done a great deal of good in their life.”

And I feel that. To someone, you’re important–even if it may not be obvious at the time.

9 Likes

Videos like those are so fake, that guy is not even leading that life, he’s fucked his life up, he’s going to look STUPID when he’s fifty years old (if he even lives that long) with those tattoos as well.

Most modern music exsists to create fake realities and fuck people up, so they hand over all belief they can have good lives, and instead they chase this all-or-nothing illusory stuff that no-one really has.

And all the time the cynical old bastards in the music industry are laughing at the artists, who are usually unstable and insecure, and self-destructive people, not as confident as they seem, and also laughing at the innocent young people who fall into bad mindsets following these fake idols.

You can do so much better with your life than chasing a fake dream! :pray:

9 Likes

How do I reformulate my life?

wowwww!! thank you

1 Like

You do realize that is pretty shallow and he has pissed off a lot of people with nothing to lose.

5 Likes

You are true

1 Like

Don’t let that thought win.

I was there once. I thought the pain would never end and I would forever be haunted by my past and to a doomed future.

Challenge every thought. Ask why. Ask how. I discovered the biggest aspect of my depression and desire to die was from an unwillingness to look at my flaws, confront my pain, and enact change.

I went from a morbidly obese bulimic cutter binge drinker to a normal sized, confident, and intelligent woman. There are so many things about ourselves we overlook. I remember at the height of my severe depression, I thought “I am nothing. I am worthless. I am nothing.”

I meditated on it as if someone other than myself had said it. Like a chance encounter at a store of someone hurling those words at me. I was pissed. I retaliated with all the struggles I had overcome and my accomplishments.

There are times we want to blame the spirits and demons and gods for our plight. It is them challengeing us to overcome this mortal coil, afterall.

Do not give in. You are stronger than you think and I can see you will make it through.

5 Likes

Thank you so much. . It’s my honor to talk to you

1 Like

dude Don’t consider it an honor. I’m a huge newbie just like you. Let’s walk our paths and see how shit goes, yeah?

3 Likes

Yeah yeah if course!! I think Iam looking for success in magick and IAM on my way

1 Like

@sadangel
So, how’s the work with Lucifer going?

1 Like

Please, please do not even consider this. I beg you. This is a very permanent solution to what is likely a temporary problem. Perhaps seek professional help if you are feeling suicidal. Please do not contemplate harming yourself.

3 Likes

Okey Okey i will try…

1 Like

i just call up him I have not yet made a deal with him

@sadangel, no dear, you don’t need to die​:heartpulse::sparkling_heart: You just need a good sleep and … here you go - tomorrow’s the beginning of your new life…Make a list of what exactly do you want no matter how unattainable it may seem and work towards it​:heartpulse::sparkling_heart:

2 Likes

Are you without family?

1 Like

You want to die dude? Okay, kill yourself.Seriously.

But we are gonna add a psycho-spiritual twist into it.

Sit the fuck down on a chair, visualize yourself sitting on a chair front of you.Tell him of every bad quality he has, swear to him, yell at him, etc.

Then declare:You and I are two different people, I am not you.

Then, imagine you shoot yourself on the chair with a gun.There you go.You killed yourself.Now you are a different person.Do this once a week and see if it helps.

4 Likes

:kiss: Currently, you’re going through a mental change. I can totally respect and relate where you are at - I’ve been there!

In a two year period, I existed like a ghost. Any will to live was gone. I was abused, lost my virginity to man who did not love me, and fell off the deep end. That was almost 15 years ago!

Get help - you cannot change on your own. You have to get into the subconscious mind and fix your thinking. Talk to a therapist, friends who will listen, get on medication if you need to (find a good doctor).

I can PROMISE you, there is so much life to live. From personal experience, I am soooooooooo happy I chose to live, as life exploded into wonderment.

:kiss::heartbeat: You’re not alone. While you may feel like a failure, you’re not! We’ve all had these feelings. It makes us unite as people.

But lovely person, I feel your pain. :kiss::heartbeat:

3 Likes

You are supposed to face this, so you will be stuck in the cycle of you start over.

2 Likes