I want to die and be born again

Thank you so much :heart:

1 Like

If you did not live with family there would be no reason not to kill yourself. The only thing that prevents some people from committing suicide is the unnecessary and pointless suffering it will cause to people they care about, not some nonsense about how things will get better. It doesn’t matter what you achieve, what you buy, who you fall in love with; the thought, once had, never disappears because you cannot logically argue against suicide. The best you can do is to always hold awareness of the love your family has for you.

2 Likes

Ohh, Thank you so much…

Just learn a new way to handle it go through the situation. That’s what you need to do right now, I think. Don’t just believe anyone who says what you need, but hear them out carefully

1 Like

I will do everything in my power to do so… THANK YOU SO MUCH.

Courage is not something you have or you don’t. It is something you gain little by little by facing what you fear and seems difficult, even if it is just facing the day. If you want to become brave, start small. Try to live life a little bit better one day at a time. You may strive or you may fall, ever way keep going. You will find it gets easier as you keep at your goal.

Physical death solves nothing, only living does. I do have a ritual here geared towards “ritualistic” death, which is designed to allow one to separate from attachments from old patterns to open the door to new ones. You will still need to do the work to change, but it could be a helpful first step. Take a look at it and see if it will help.

3 Likes

@sadangel i wish my absolute best for you. I dont know you, but i can relate. I went through a very hard time in my life where i was a cutter and had attempted to kill myself (which failed). More than once i would contemplate getting my daddy’s shotgun and put it to my head. But what stopped me? Family. They didnt know i was like this but every time i would hurt myself or threaten my own life i would imagine how they would feel about it, or if it was a loved one doing all that. It would hurt me to think i would crush their hearts if they found me dead.

As for death and reincarnation, the mind is the reflection of the soul. You can pretty much say you are just a spirit that has rented a vessel so you can be anchored to this world and interact with this world. So when you die your spirit and mind stays the same. Just continue working on your magic, because remember you can work with this world but also work with the spirit realms as well. Befriend other beings (safely) and you will lose the sense of loneliness.

Best of luck

1 Like

Even if you were strong & on top of the world some say that you have to carry the stupid cross.

Becoming A Dead God To LIVE

Exercise

Seeing in Part

1 Like

If I am at the top, I will work to build myself and my interests. I will also not forget to serve the people above, And it is necessary to take care of some of the appointed persons.

The opportunity is given once in life. Let her go and you will never see the light again…

Both of those rappers you showed have (or had) terrible experiences in life! The first is in witness protection and is hated by a large portion of the hip hop world. The second was murdered… shot, assassinated…

That cannot be what you actually want!?!

As many others have said. This is your life. This is your struggle and your purpose. If you do get reincarnated- you absolutely will have to complete what was started in this life. I like the idea of doing some meditation work and “killing off the old you” as you decide who you want to become and transform your thoughts to make it your reality. Brilliant.

1 Like

Transcend my brother/sister, transcend.

2 Likes

Thank you.

@xdarkdreamsx Don’t think like that. I know it is easier said than done, but please consider the many positives in your life.

Never give up, because as long as you are still fighting against these feelings then you are inching closer to winning the battle against your own hurt/depression. When you give up…you lose automatically.

Giving up life is a very permanent solution to temporary problems and the people you left behind would never, ever forgive themselves.

2 Likes

I totally get wanting to die, but why would you want to listen let alone be this lame af mumble rapper? This isn’t even rap or hip hop. He’s gross and brainwashed by his handlers. Guarantee he’ll be dead in the next few years. At least go listen to some real hip hop.

1 Like

Actually people who say ‘it gets better’ DO understand. Whilst I never said it in those exact words, I did suggest that the way you feel now may be temporary instead of a pointer for how the rest of your life will be.

I was suicidal myself, badly so, for over 5 years. So I do ‘know how it feels’. I have felt the pain and I have wished nothing more than to just cease to ‘be’. I hated everyone who said, ‘it gets better’.

However it turns out they were right. It did get better. And if I’d have killed myself, I wouldn’t have been able to enjoy the wonderful experiences I’ve had since coming out the other side of depression.

There will be some. But depression acts like blinkers. You often cannot see the good because of the crushing weight of the bad. Take a step back, look at your life from the eyes of an outsider. There WILL be positives. There WILL be people who care.

3 Likes

I am only interested in the way they live and I am talking about comfort and pleasure.

The first step to relieve anxiety and stress is to talk to people and express yourself, As I did here. Frankly, I received tremendous moral support here. There are people here who love to do good and show solidarity with people in the ways that are available. The simplest example of good people @Lady_Eva @Angelb1083 And don’t forget either @anon48079295… There are a lot of good people here, Try to communicate with them and get closer to them.

1 Like

We all live in unity and isolation, Now I am suffering silence and trying to talk to people. In order to relieve pain And get involved in social life.

1 Like

Please sir, be strong and endure. Don’t give in to ideas And do not think about facing it, No no no this is a big mistake, Just dialogue with your ideas constructive and healthy dialogue. Try to find solutions and change your surroundings…

1 Like