I want to curse this person but

So, I had my first girlfriend when I was 18 years old. I was madly in love with her. We were together for only 6 months. It’s been almost 3 years since we broke up and I want to curse her, because she was extremely mean, she is spreading rumors about me even now, etc. Now, she kinda hates me. Well, my ideal curse would be like her coming back to me so I can make her feel what I felt when she left. But, honestly, I would be OK with her having a very tough time. Now, my question is, what are the chances for my curse to work after all these years? I don’t intend summoning any spirits, because of some personal issues. I would appreciate your opinion. It’s been a very long time, enough for me to grow my disgust and hate for what she have done to me and enough for her to hate me for some stupid reason.
Don’t get me wrong, I don’t want to curse her because she broke up with me, but because she was/is a really awful person that cause me so much harm.

2 Likes

Doesn’t matter how much time has passed since a given incident, you can still perform any curse or spell because you have a target and an intention to will into power.

2 Likes

Other people in situations similar to this have used the intraquility spirit.

Time doesn’t matter.

3 Likes