I want to completely transform myself.

I have an ideal vision, I have the most ideal vision of my future self that one could possibly have. I know EXACTLY what I want to do, who I want to be. But I feel stuck and I have a lot of repressed feelings from previous years of living in a tormented state of being. I feel stagnant, stuck and not moving forward. As the title says, I wish to completely transform. I honestly feel like I’m weak and scared, and I hate it so much. I just wish I could tear off these parts of myself. Music is my life, music is everything to me honestly. I want to be a musician, I want to create more than anything. Some of my most favorite musicians work with the Qlipoth and Draconian systems. I sort of feel… pulled towards it. I’m kind of a beginner but I’m naturally clairsentient, I can feel all the spirits and parasites, etc. I don’t know where to start, I want to break out of this state, no matter what. I know there is a lot of terrible repressed things inside of me and I am afraid of confronting them, which I know will 100% happen in Qlipothic sphereworking. I don’t want the people who I live with to get hurt through this either. Yet I still want to do it. I’m just sort of spilling myself out here… Do you have any advice for me?

1 Like

This might help you:

1 Like

My visualization skills are really good, and I havent seen something like this before. Thank you!

1 Like

Get into your masculine , yang energy more , i was always in my more feminine energy , getting tons of ideas and being introverted , it won’t get better until you start exerting your yang more , take action , think only when needed , build and create ,

2 Likes

I always say starting an occult journey is easier with the help of a spirit , find one you feel drawn to and work with them.