I want to become the chosen one ☝️

Yes, it’s true i want to become a living god :blush:

So better to say i want to become the chosen one… its more accurate :laughing:

3 Likes

I figured as much, I did not want to see others derail your thread over a miscommunication :slight_smile:
Tell us a bit about you take a look at the introduction thread and add something about you there.

This way those people that resonate with you will speak up and hopefully get you on your path a little easier.

3 Likes

Hahaha Yes, i will edit now :star_struck: :star_struck:

Well I will definitely do it when I know how to do it because I am new here

Here’s the intro post to help you :slight_smile:

@sadangel It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so please click the link below below and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick. ie: What you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc.

intro3

1 Like

I just do it :innocent:

1 Like

Thank you for guiding me! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

It’s what we do here, you’ll do it for others someday!

Yes, I will, because this is the duty of every individual, Spreading knowledge and help, and publishing tips and advice. :slightly_smiling_face:

You would know if you were the chosen one, but you are not, For i is

1 Like

Noooo i is

2 Likes

I was gonna say lol we are all chosen for very specific roles so glad you joined welcome lol astral travel is…not easy to do it takes time and effort I still can’t get out my body but manege to feel and see stuff I normally wouldnt

1 Like

@Knot @anon71944201 with grammar like that neither of you are lol muhahahhahahha :joy: sorry I just had to do it

2 Likes

The chosen one speaks as he wishes

1 Like

The chosen one should be one who speak in ways for other people to understand lol

1 Like

The chosen one has transcended standards of what others think the chosen one is supposed to abide

3 Likes

The chosen one is the chosen one cause he is to lead those that follow the chosen one into victory…

1 Like

The chosen one needs to sleep now so goodnight

2 Likes

Thank you

1 Like