I want a spirit to possess me

I will like to give permission for a certain spirit to possess me and live through me as an offering of thanks. Does anyone know how I can go about petitioning this spirit to see if they are interested?

1 Like

You want spirits to possess you and I want you to use the search function. Click the search icon and I think we’ll both get what we want

4 Likes

Nice, excuse me for being lazy. I didn’t go to Harvard for a reason. 🤦

This comes in stages. Learn more about possession. It’s also recommended that you at least build a relationship with said spirit before attempting such a feat–at least if you’d want to be on the winning side of the bargain.

Best wishes

1 Like

Thank you, your input gives me a starting point. That’s what I was looking for… before I went “balls deep” so to speak. Appreciate it.

One more thing. In your own words. How would you go about building a relationship? I already feel this spirit stronger than any other spirit I’ve ever worked with. I feel like we are already one

Seriously though, there’s a very good thread on evocation, which I seem to remember mentions possession. If it doesn’t go into as much detail as I recall, you should be able to apply it’s methods to other threads discussing possession

( Tmw you completely misread something )

1 Like

You go about it like you’d forge any other bond. Communication is key, so get in touch with them often (evocations).

Learn as much as you can about them and show that you’re serious. It’ll come.

Here’s a thread the Biffa meister is referring to. If this style of evocation doesn’t suit your modality, learn how to summon spirits in your tradition.

1 Like

Thank you :pray:

I came upon this thread and was going to give some advice, but the wise ones have already spoken. Take the advice and run with it. What they have said is on point with what I know.

Do what you want, but remember, if something bad happens, it’s you who will be held accountable and go to prison, not the spirit. If you want to be a puppet, fine, just accept the risk.

2 Likes

Very Fu**in true.

Fear based advice? Interesting. I’m strong enough to give of myself. And I’ve seen everything except Christ anyway. But thank you for the forwarning. However if you are not advising from personal experience then it remains propaganda. I’m not trying to be rude. I’m also not a “puppet” I’m constantly seeking the next level and I am not afraid

3 Likes

If you are going through with it, that’s the attitude to take, sometimes if you approach a “trickster spirit” as the trickster and with fear, that’s what you’ll get.

1 Like