I want a spell that (really works) to bring nightmares to a target

Hey recently my friend and I had some problems with an individual so we decided to torment her dreams. So far we’re good but we want something more any idea about a ritual/spell that will work fast and bear success?
The general idea is to make her shit her pants (sorry for my language)
by fear throu nightmares.

1 Like

Well you could open a spirits sigil and/or evoke them and ask that the spirit haunt their dreams.

The only other thing I can think of is working with the dead but I strongly urge you to not attempt this until you have studied and practiced necromancy to the point that you’re 100% confident of your abilities.
Necromancy is not something to toy and dabble with.
The dead are much different than your Average demon.

On the other hand if you build an altar dedicated to your ancestors and they agree to a working such as you need then go with that.

But still I strongly urge you to learn how to do this first.
Take it from someone who messed with the dead without any previous knowledge and almost ended up in some deep shit.

Good luck!

4 Likes

I used this back in November… with a few alterations.

-costume satin was all I had in the color fabric I wanted to use
-held the pillow over incense while saying the prayer/incantation (with personal alterations) 3 nights in a row, leaving the pillow on the alter next to the person’s picture when not in use and for 3 weeks after
-I asked for it to be a reoccurring dream and the person would wake feeling a certain way

I have been assured many times that it’s worked (through dreams and auto-writing)

They have a lot of other ideas on that site you can look through as well.

God luck and may this person of yours be admitted to a mental hospital by the fright <3

Interesting Ani.
Have you been able to observe your target to see what effects your spell is causing?

Musta_Krackish and ani_cat_candy thanks for your tips and Musta yeah at one point I was ready to dive in necromancy but iam already messed up in health so nope anyway thanks people

I wonder whether there is a demon, who specifies at this…

Well there are some in Babylonian Magic by Michael W. Ford but thats a serious shit

Did you read Baneful Magic? Maybe there is something what you can use with little adjustments.

[quote=“Musta_Krackish, post:4, topic:4119”]Interesting Ani.
Have you been able to observe your target to see what effects your spell is causing?[/quote]

I should be finding out 100% very soon…
I keep screwing up and it keeps getting pushed back further.
So it’s gone from a few weeks to possibly a few months… TT-TT

Srsly, how am I not supposed to get excited when I’m given the exact time? losing my mind over this shit

[quote=“Barskevilles Dog, post:1, topic:4119”]Hey recently my friend and I had some problems with an individual so we decided to torment her dreams. So far we’re good but we want something more any idea about a ritual/spell that will work fast and bear success?
by fear throu nightmares.[/quote]

I got another idea. Maybe you could taker her photo, and during the ritual call some spirit of your choice - demon, planetary, or whatever you find suitable, to torment the dreams and mind of your target and write the sigil of the spirit on her head. I don’t knowmwhich spirits may be suitable for this, but if will look through forum and grimoiries, you will some for sure.

[quote=“dellamage, post:10, topic:4119”][quote=“Barskevilles Dog, post:1, topic:4119”]Hey recently my friend and I had some problems with an individual so we decided to torment her dreams. So far we’re good but we want something more any idea about a ritual/spell that will work fast and bear success?
by fear throu nightmares.[/quote]

I got another idea. Maybe you could taker her photo, and during the ritual call some spirit of your choice - demon, planetary, or whatever you find suitable, to torment the dreams and mind of your target and write the sigil of the spirit on her head. I don’t knowmwhich spirits may be suitable for this, but if will look through forum and grimoiries, you will some for sure.[/quote]
Well my friend thats a fine idea !!! :smiley: Ill try it thanks again

The term nightmare originates from an entity believed to be responsible for them, a mare.

[url=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nightmare]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nightmare[/url]

If you’re looking to call forth a demon that’s focused on causing nightmares, calling a mare seems like your best bet.

Go Icelandic on their ass: stick a severed donkey head on a pole and put it outside their door at night. If that doesn’t cause nightmares, I don’t know what will…

(Note: You really shouldn’t – I am sure that would be illegal. It would more than likely work though.)

[quote=“Superstes, post:13, topic:4119”]Go Icelandic on their ass: stick a severed donkey head on a pole and put it outside their door at night. If that doesn’t cause nightmares, I don’t know what will…

(Note: You really shouldn’t – I am sure that would be illegal. It would more than likely work though.)[/quote]

Fish heads are equally traditional, and perfectly legal. Just sayin’.

Have you tried lucid dreaming and attacking your target? Thats always fun :slight_smile:

Yeah but doesnt affect her so much well I found the way to do it hardcore! I used a Babylonian/Mesopotamian demon I took the rite and customized it a little by one of the books of M.W.Ford I beleive it was called Drauga Iam not sure though.

Fish heads are equally traditional, and perfectly legal. Just sayin'.

Maybe not strictly legal (Intentional Infliction of Emotional Distress is still a tort and you could get sued for damages…), but yeah, they seem much less messy. Good point.

I did it once and the next day the guy kept giving me this scared and creeped out look. And he wouldve really been a challeng to get down with physically but he was scared if me ever since lol

i know of and used a haunting necromantic curse which causes nightmares and the drain from lack of sleep makes the target misrable its written in latin let me know if interested

1 Like

I have a necromantic haunting curse for nightmares and general terror but be warned dont use it on someone you live with or see often as the target with be in abad mood and tired you dont want there negativity back firing on you as a reflection of the spell working on target

1 Like