I’ve found love spells and curses on here - do the moon phase/ affect anything?

Some say certain phases will help or ruin your efforts but some don’t believe this - what do you think?

1 Like

i believe that you can do a spell whenever you would like but for example, a love spell could have more power on a friday if you believe it does & if its during a waxing moon. if you believe a curse would be better done on a tuesday or saturday during a waning moon, then im sure it’d have more power. its all what you believe and your intent

4 Likes

The Moon being closer has more influence (in my experience) than the planets - just ask anyone in emergency services or the police about full moon nights. That said, I never let it faze me.

Al.

2 Likes

What does the full moon have to do with police?

1 Like

Much debate surrounds the full moon or moon cycles for amplified spellwork. It certainly has a powerful psychological effect, especially if your outside and can experience the moon while doing a ritual. I still think it will be a stunning backdrop for any ritual with an amazing phenomenon of the full moon to add power to your castings.

Folklore and legend about the full moon does indicate that these events have always been celebrated and possibly increase the power of your castings. However, there is much folklore about werewolves springing to life with the full moon as well.

LOL, it is just some humor. Traditionally a full moon is an omen for bad luck to some who are superstitious, i.e. OMG my power just went out it must be a full moon.

Full moons always see an increase in erratic, often strange and dangerous behaviours. Talk to a police officer.

Al.

1 Like