I tried a spell and something else happened

You may wanna figure out what you want first before considering how else to jack this guy up. Once you know what you actually want then go for it. But your gonna need to look past the pain you are experiencing in the moment and ask yourself what you really want.

Otherwise you’ll get more unwanted results like this with your magick.

2 Likes

Why would you use vinegar and those words on a manipulation spell? You wanna curse him or manipulate him? Vinegar usually we use for the break up spell. Don’t mix two spells together, better work a proper manipulation spell at the same time with a proper break up spell.

Edit: Lets play the ~how many times Silent typed the word “spell”~ … :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

this is why I will never be with a partner who does MAGIC!
I wouldn’t want to die or my life ruined if we ever broke up. bit good luck though. don’t KiLL him!!!

1 Like

Well duh… That why i went to the forum to ask for advice… I didn’t expected the accident to happen… I expected them to fight and break up… Not him having the accident and her taking care of him.

Mind you i only started magick 2 mos ago… Because i was raving mad and couldn’t do a thing about it

just tell him that if he doesnt come back to you then you will make him crash again. scare him into loving you!!!

just kidding ! know that this is serious tonyoubi just needed a laugh i had a shitty day i

1 Like

That makes the 2 of us then… Having a shitty day and all that

yes indeed. I seem to be around others that hate their life/job and so they take it out on others. that has been my experience so far with this new job I have and its very frustrating. i cannot wait ti have this magick shit down to the point that i can do whatever I want whenever id like. some day though. sooner the better. lifes to short to be around miserable people. as far as your ex goes i do wish you luck but try to just think of yourself and what’s best for you. what you want and what you need are 2 different things. I know i dont know you but personally went thru a rough break up over a year ago by my own choice and sometimes it is so much better to just move on no matter how bad it may feel in the moment

Thank you that is also something that i need to hear… Maybe that is why lilith woke me up at 3am … So i can check the forum