I thought your soul could not be sold

It’s an extended pact where the petitioner neglects to read the fine print. This can be initiated both verbally or with actual pens and papers (and BLOOD muah-ha-ha-ha!).

There’s a Twilight Zone episode where this guy enters a pact for immortality. He ends up going to jail on top of not being able to age or die.

5 Likes

Ok now I am completely clear. All that u tube hype had made me confused because it didn’t make sense.
Ok. So i understand and am completely clear. Thank you abundantly everyone for helping. I am not after quick fixes to ascension either but when you see self proclaimed sourcerers making these claims its hard to not get addled at times.
I am looking forward to chaniing to making pacts and relationships.
Sigh smile :blush:.

4 Likes

Hey, nice post. What’s your personal experience with Belial as beginner magician and how are your astral senses? What kind of energy work, chakra, meditation have you done so far?

3 Likes

Garm
I found Belial understood me from where i come from & my brainwashings that am still washing free. He gas shown me his image black dragon/ white skin male strong aura of hugeness safety patience. He directed me where to find answers i have had more courag been a bit “bitchy”. Empowered liv that tickely tingly feeling of touch live that thick darkness that surrounds me love that although I didn’t show show much in offerings he showed me where to look for information.
I love the pains in my head during meditation the between my brow top of head back of head where it connects. That strange itchy tingly i had with Quan Yin my head itched so bad couldn’t help scratch every where lik I had flees
He had shown me in dreams where i am not letting go he has shiwn ne that In order to be free (not a slave), I must first know who I am know myself - & my true Self - then thise that want to enslave me will leave me they will not want to be aroum “they” will leave… and I must not chase after the things i leave behind.
Took all day for me to analyse that dream fully😜
The next nights dream i was being gifted by someone i am aquinted with he said ‘its time to upgrade you’ things that i liked ahh clothes creams et al. pretty stuff for woman -hehe :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:- i felt thankful and reached to hug him he stood and hugged me i really Felt loved. He said ‘all for you’.
I know that it was a metaphor as most dreams are.
When i firs begun i was struggling with TGS my chakras were blocked
Ladt month whilst in meditation i saw flames going up and down my root to crown the from the root i saw serpents head through the flane begin to ruse it burned some areas and kept going and stopped in Upper dan tian (solar plexus).
Belial has shown me areas that i need to work on and so i have been doing my best.
Praise and bleesed is Belial
I have been bleesed by Quan Yin where she literally used my body to tap where i have chakras that are needing attention… a gnosis for me i didn’t know there weas chakras All iver the body. After that i looked it i p and found more and more information on it on u tube.
Blessed Quan Yin

Sooo yeah maybe not much to an experienced LHP but so major for me and I am soo excited.
Am sure you can tell. Huh.

4 Likes

Personally, I don’t think you can. I know the threads you’re talking about and after all the dust settled I haven’t seen any argument that changed my mind. Mostly because I’m quite entrenched in this being the planet of free will idea.

The soul is not a separate thing. You can sell yourself into slavery, but you can’t sell away something that can’t be detached, and since this is the planet of free will, there’s no way to enforce such an agreement.

Whether someone you reneged on a deal on comes back to fight you over it is a different issue.

2 Likes

Short answer is the whole idea about needing to sell your soul to was propaganda spread in ALOT of older grimores and treatises who’s authors had heavy monotheistic religious influences as far as i can tell. Mostly it was inserted as a blinder for the uninitiated to stop “normal faithful religious” folk from even trying.

You can find plenty of things to explore that move past that old fear mongering concept here

1 Like

Just saw how old this post is :joy: oh well still useful info in the above post.

1 Like

It is in fact they who “sell their souls”. :rofl:

“Selling your soul” is mostly metaphorical I believe. Each time you perform or do something that affects your integrity, will affect your soul — essentially the more integrity you lose, the more you are giving your soul out.

Acts of depravity will ultimately lead an individual to “lose” his soul — in whatever he wishes to achieve with his morbid flesh, is to attain a forbidden desire that will essentially rot you away. There’s a balance to everything. Integrity is quite valuable.

Selling you soul is metaphorical and in a way literal. In doing so you’re basically selling yourself into the service of another for a limited or permanent time. They would have a mark on your soul that can be their own sigil or any symbol they want to put that shows they own you.

So in a way selling your soul is possible. You don’t lose your soul and become soulless that’s the common misconception I think many have about it.

Depending on the terms your spiritual life or current life can be whatever the entity wants it to be.

The entity that sold their soul to me in a past life became my guardian entity for a while but we’re more friends than anything now.

2 Likes

An entity sold their Soul to you? I did not know you could be on the other end of it

Why wouldnt be that possible? We have souls as well.Not every spirit is an overpowered king either.

1 Like

I’ve just never heard of it, I have had a spirit try to buy my Soul in past but I fought him off for 6 hours all night

1 Like

You need to think maybe Velenos was something different than a human in past incarnations as well.

2 Likes

Yea that’s what came to my mind, kinda like me, but I guess I’m speaking from my pov, I’ve never had the interest in buying a Soul, I wouldn’t feel too good

It could become the property of another spirit , then you’d serve that spirit

It was my life as my true self so you’re right

2 Likes

may i ask if you have royal blood?

Physically?

1 Like

well…when i talk about royal blood, i mean in this incarnation as well as others, if you prefer to pm im up for it