I Think You May Need To Read This - How You Are The Creator Of Your Life

I believe “coincidence” is the language of magick :slight_smile: not everyone can understand the signs and symbols. It’s foreign.

I I think we are all on different paths but are walking toward the same “destination”.
I also think there is a reason we gravitate so much towards occult more than others… I wonder if we chose it, or it chose us…
That is the question!

Thank you for sharing the deepest corners of your life with us

3 Likes

Thank you!!! I believe this with my soul but how do we tap Into our power?

I love this. Just the motivation I needed

I like that idea “on different paths but going to the same destination” and there’s many different ways to get to the same place!

Blockquote[quote=“C.Kendall, post:1, topic:99861”]
Did you know that the four elements of the four cardinal directions and the very watchtowers themselves are in your body. That you are indeed earth, air, fire, water embodied and incarnate, did you know this ?. Your flesh, your very body itself is the earth, so you are the element earth. The human body is made up mostly of water, so you are indeed the element known as water. Your lungs are filled with air not only that your blood had oxygen and thus air is also coming in and out of the body, therefore you are the element air. Your body burns fat, it does this to generate energy, anything that burns and generates energy is the nature of fire. Your very body produces heat and warmth, so with the combination of burning, heat and energy they are the emanations of fire, the very element hydrogen and if it becomes pure hydrogen-oxygen it will emit a flame even ultraviolet light so see fire is found In the human body therefore you are the element fire.
[/quote]

It’s things like this that truly blow me away!!!

For the last 3 days as I’m about to slipping into my mediative state I have the overwhelming feeling of identifying that I am the elements.

I place both hands upwards and say

“I am fire”

Visualizing fire shooting from my hands.

“I am water”

Visualising water from my hands making beautiful shapes

“I am air”

Visualizing air with autumn leaves swirling around from my hands

“I am earth”

Visualizing soil slowly moving around my palms.

I have NO idea where the above technique has come from but then 3 days later I stumble across this post that had nothing to do with what I was originally searching for and has ultimately gave me more clarity on my current ongoing magick.

Thank you