I think my last 4 years have been a lie, change my mind

Aight so getting to the needy greedy: i’ve taken a break from any kind of magick. That includes ‘hanging out’ with Harues, Azazel and Eldraath. Now i’ve just gotten to a point where i’m like ‘wtf is this even real?’ because i never got any kind of palpable, observable result in my works. I tried a death curse. Didn’t work. I tried a love spell. Didn’t work. Besides my failed attempts at magick work, people will work with anything nowadays. I can understand the idea of manifestations fitting to what you expect, or giving something power by trusting in it and thinking about it, i can get behind different pantheons, but i just cant get behind all this working at the same time, in the same universe also differently for everybody. So all in all my ‘challange’ for yous willing to take it is : I think magick was just my imagination, change my mind.

What about the times where it did work for you?

That was mostly stuff like astral projection, travelling but never something that actually bended reality to my liking.

My advice is to keep at it. Kind of like technology, magic doesn’t always work the way we want it to, if at all. And sometimes, people have to practice for years to be able to bend reality to their will. It’s a matter of persistence.

1 Like

My first question would be what is the foundation of your practice, second would be do you have a regular practice from week to week. This post has some details on alot of the basics that may help with any roadblocks. The energies and states utilized in magickal practice use a set of skills and muscles that need to be built up and maintained.

3 Likes

While i don’t fully understand what you mean by “foundation of practices”, no i do not have a regular practice anymore. I used to meditate and travel with my pals a lot but that kinda ended when finals came about this year. But at the time when i tried the death cruse or the love spell, i did work with my demons regularly.

This playlist covers some of the basics that make up a decent foundation.

Hardcore Esoteric: - YouTube

2 Likes

Magick is everywhere if you don’t think it’s real you won’t see it.

If you obsess on a result you won’t see it happen either.

2 Likes

Did you only perform the death curse and the love spell?

If they were the first few spells you performed that aimed to change reality, consider giving it another chance. When I was a child, I had many spells that didn’t work or backfired like hell, but I got better with practice. Following a ritual to the word does not guarantee results, energy control is important and your emotions can affect it too.

As for the different pantheon part–personally I believe that the pantheons come from the same currents, or archetypes. Which is why everyone gets results no matter who they pray to or if they refuse to pray to well-known gods.

2 Likes

Yeah the love spell and death curse were the first spells aimed to benefit me directly at the expense of others around me. I tried them because they just seemed like the 100% working stuff , especially because the emotions were strong. The love spell was aimed at my ex, for whom i still cry like a bitch after almost a year since we broke up and having other relationships, so yeah love and lust and what have you were there for the love spell, and the death curse was for an ex friend who managed to fuck me over so many times i started to hate him, so for the death curse i felt betrayed, i hated the guy, everything was there too. As for energy control, i did direct it towards the targets and imposed myself onto them but still nothing worked. For the death curse i also asked like 7-8 entities for help, while some of them i never encountered before so i’ll let those slip, 3 of them were demons with whom i work regularly and one of the others wanted a reason to get my ex friend for a long time because personal agenda and long story. So in theory, the spells should’ve worked, the reason why i didnt keep re-casting them is because you’re supposed to leave them be for them to work right?

1 Like

I have tried a death curse once and it didn’t work. Probably because it’s the hardest kind of curse and it takes lots of energy. Don’t get discouraged because your curses didn’t work, there a lot of things that could go wrong there, your targets is one of those things actually.

1 Like

Even if the emotions are strong, if they are not focused properly, it may turn out badly too. I have personal experience with the love spell stuff a long time ago. Like you, I had very very strong emotions but they were uncontrolled and I had cast something aimed to overpower free will. It entirely backfired, the dude started to loathe me like I was the scum of the earth when we were good friends previously.

For the death curse, if you have asked demons that you are close with for help, why not ask them why nothing has happened? And yeah, normally you should leave them be.

2 Likes

Well, after the curse didn’t work i asked them why he’s still alive after 3 weeks to a month after the dateline i gave and what’s going on. They didn’t say anything and ever since i had to focus on my finals coming up, they kinda left the picture. Eventually we struck a kind of deal, they come when i call them but they wont be constantly around me until i get into college so i can focus on school. Why the death curse didnt work i still don’t know but i think it might have something to do with the guy i cursed being a practitioner too and having his own ‘pals’.

It’s called lust for results, Are you obsessed about your ritual ? can you accept and be submissive to the feelings of failure as if it’s not the end of the world ? What are you offering to the spirits ? Can you get into The abounded mind state of forgetting about it and accepting, eventually it will come at the end and stop stressing your self and focusing on that too much? How much attachment you got for this ritual ? You know that if you’re obsessed to much the energy may do the opposite thing of what you want? Are you willing to accept that feelings forget about it realize that in the end even if something in the process will fail, You will get the result you need I was like this for almost 2 months but now the positive experiences are back are you sure you’re projecting the right energy for the love ritual ? for example that death ritual requires overcoming human guardian angels and defenses not that easy man

The only reason why i wanted the results rather quickly is because i am time constrained. If things work out with finals and i plan to make them work out, i’m leaving the country for college with no actual plans of ever coming back. So i just wanted to be here when/ if the effects happen. Once i leave the country it makes no difference if my ex wants to get back togheter or not (this could actually be the backfire) or if my ex friend dies, as far as the rituals being done propperly, i believe so. As i said, intent was there, emotions were there, demons were there, on paper it should’ve worked.

1 Like

And those demons accepted your offering? Have you felt certain and trustful or rather stressed and obsessed ? Can you explain clarify and share what did they told you ?

And afterall, it’s been after 4 years of practicing my skills so it’s not like i just picked up satanism and jumped into it, if you count reiki experience then it’s been after 7 years of practice with energy work, traveling, projecting basically training for bending reality somehow.

1 Like

I don’t think so. He hated abrahamic religions so i would be baffled if he did.

1 Like

Just trust your magic bro the fact that you’re tasking so many entities is mixing different energies and destroying your chances let alone the power that you’re giving him in your subconscious

Well this happened after the love spell failed so i tought more power would do the trick, also attacking with different currents would increase the chance cus he is well aquainted with Goetia demons, we used to get rid of demons for some persons in the past.

1 Like