I think Lucifer just sent me a intense message

I just woke up and it’s 12:00pm it was like I couldn’t wake up this message had to be known. The most intense dream of my life. I’m not going to go in detail. It was very long and VERY vivid. The last part I was being attacked with these people who I know trying to kill me. Shooting me in the chest when I yelled out hail Lucifer and then their guns locked and flew to me and I protected myself and ran away. My chest kinda hurts still and woke up with a slight headache. I’m on nothing for sleep although it feels like I took acid, ha. I’m pretty sure this is a message I should follow him? It was the most action packed movie I have ever seen. Last night I did the lower banishing ritual. I’m very new to all of this. Is this just my imagination Funny my phone changed to graduation. Or is he calling me.

3 Likes

I believe you should summon him and talk to him! A dream like that, is surely sent by Lucifer!

2 Likes

Wow this was my first summoning. I’m pretty sure it worked. I had my alter set up but only had one dead rose. I thought I wish I had some beautiful ones for him. Meanwhile I had just gotten out of the shower before and was freezing, after I started it was the most intense feeling I have ever felt. Almost like it was hard to breath and I’m still sweating. I’m sitting naked in my black robe and there is a banging at my door. It’s a flower delivery (from my boyfriend) this is the first time ever his middle name is on the card and it’s luthier (I didn’t know that) I don’t even know how the flower man got in I’m the only one in the building and the doors are locked with a elevator code. I’m in awe right now. Speechless! Does he refer to everyone as child? I have always had a Fascination with him since I was a child.

3 Likes

Congrat on your experience!
It’s true that his energy is really intense. When I first summoned him, I could barely breathe or stand still! I was also really tired afterwards!

Sometimes.

2 Likes

Your vision seems to indicate shielding that your opponent’s are attacking and your casting for protection has been acceded to.

1 Like