I think I'm in love with Raum

Ever since I’ve reached out to Raum… I feel like I’m in love. Is that normal with Raum? At first i was afraid of Raum, but after communicating with him… Even when i just feel he’s around, i feel like I’m falling in love with Raum.

4 Likes

Raum is full energy and full power. Just thinking of him gives almost spontan channeling. Is great to work with :wink:

5 Likes

I don’t actually ‘work’ with Raum, we just talk and stuff. I’ve never asked for assistance for him, really.

3 Likes

I know Raum is associated with crows; what about magpies?!!

2 Likes

https://see_the_truth.webs.com/Raum_Meditation.htm
Maybe this RAUM meditation will bring him to you more. ( Worth a try )

2 Likes

Yes, I’ve done that…and feel somewhat connected to him…but was woken up by 2 magpies fighting this morning outside my window for the first time ever! Was wondering if that would be connected with Raum!

1 Like

Wow that’s incredible! Thanks for sharing and taking the time to look it up!

1 Like

Raum appears to me as a strange, friendly looking being. He can take any form he likes.
He drapes himself around my neck, has shiny black straight fur that puffs out at times, with big almond shaped completely black eyes (there is no white or color in them, other than black) and he has antennas with a little black ball on the tip. It is a form of a Goblin. He is completely black.

One time I was eating in the food court with my aunt and father, and he was staring at a woman eating behind me, who was looking at me and my back. He wasn’t hostile, but eventually I noticed and telepathically said to Raum, “she is attracted to you. It’s like she wants to hold you, pet you, caress your fur and give you kisses all at once.”
He replied, “I have that effect on women.”

He is very friendly to me, and I give him kisses too. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I absolutely adore Raum. My feelings are not romantic, but I truly love this demon. He’s like a big brother to me. Actually, he’s the reason why I chose my screenname; he often calls me “Sister” in a sort of whispered hiss. There have been many, many nights when I can’t sleep due to feeling angry, hurt, etc. by the outside world and I have called on him, and he comforts me. Sometimes my feelings can be quite complex and even contradictory, but he always understands me.

I don’t know if he’s my patron, but I’d love to find out and I wouldn’t be surprised at all.

I also hope to get a big crow tattoo on my inner left arm in honor of him. Even just a few months ago I thought getting a tattoo for a demon would be disrespectful in a way, but I keep being called to do it. Some day.

4 Likes